Overwatch

Oliver

Whats your experience with it?

Is it also fun for someone who has never played shooters (cod, cs, etc... ) ?

How do you aim on console? Does it automaticly hop to the target or do you full control it with your stick on the controller?

Do you know if there is any way to test it on either pc or ps4?

Edited by Oliver

I got the game in late November and it is one of the best games I've played. It's a great team game to play with friends who are similar skill level as you.

I've played a lot of CoD in the past so I can't comment much on this but the controls are similar to cod.

The aim on console is kind of harder than on PC especially with characters such as Widow, Hanzo and Ana.

There's some auto assist in the game.

I got the game in late November and it is one of the best games I've played. It's a great team game to play with friends who are similar skill level as you.

I've played a lot of CoD in the past so I can't comment much on this but the controls are similar to cod.

The aim on console is kind of harder than on PC especially with characters such as Widow, Hanzo and Ana.

There's some auto assist in the game.

Thank you.

Does it have an option to add friends in the game itself or can you only play with your playstation network friends?

You could test this rip-off on PC:

Can't link but just google 'Paladins'

Other than that, it's a fun game

ty!

love it on pc, played since beta

don't need previous fps experience to enjoy it, it's more skillful and stragetic, if you played LoL youd enjoy it

played it on a mates ps4 and was kinda aids bc I suck at console, it has the semi auto lock assist thing like most FPS games but you do primarily have to aim

yeah paladins pretty much is a copy paste of the general style of the game, although i feel OW is a lot more fluid (probably bias)

• Like 1

i have 500+ hours on the game. Console is utterly shit. This game was def not made for console... kinda like trying to play csgo on console. Idk if the game is still on sale but its well worth the money. Occasionally theres free ow weekends but the last one occured recently, so as long as you dont get the console version you wont be disappointed. U dont really need to be that good at aiming to play well as you can play tank or support. Im only mg1 in csgo but i made it to masters in 2 seasons playing tank/support. If u dont play comp its still a very fun game to play with friends or by youself but super fun with friends.

Edited by dadhan653

Whats your experience with it?

Is it also fun for someone who has never played shooters (cod, cs, etc... ) ?

How do you aim on console? Does it automaticly hop to the target or do you full control it with your stick on the controller?

Do you know if there is any way to test it on either pc or ps4?

I played it religiously for 3-4 weeks upon release... haven't touched it since.