Question about Breaks

DrDu

Another question though, if i put "you will bot for 77 minutes before logging out" .... "you will break for 22 minutes before logging in" will it always be exactly 77minutes 0 seconds and 22 minutes 0 seconds? Is there no way to make it take breaks lets say 66-77 minutes and break for 18-22 minutes? Cus if it's always gonna be logged in for the exact amount of time as the break before and take a break exactly the same amount of seconds as before isn't it gonna be more noticable?

Another question though, if i put "you will bot for 77 minutes before logging out" .... "you will break for 22 minutes before logging in" will it always be exactly 77minutes 0 seconds and 22 minutes 0 seconds? Is there no way to make it take breaks lets say 66-77 minutes and break for 18-22 minutes? Cus if it's always gonna be logged in for the exact amount of time as the break before and take a break exactly the same amount of seconds as before isn't it gonna be more noticable?

if you hit randomize and turn off on log out it will run for a random time before it logs out and turns off.

I have found it randomises about 10%

It would be great if it was modified so you can enter

Run for "x" amount of time - "x" amount of time

break for "x" amount of time - "x" amount of time

if you hit randomize and turn off on log out it will run for a random time before it logs out and turns off.

I have found it randomises about 10%

It would be great if it was modified so you can enter

Run for "x" amount of time - "x" amount of time

break for "x" amount of time - "x" amount of time

Yeah exactly, if i wanna bot with breaks it should be added so the breaks could look humanlike.

• Like 1