Querying Process Modules

Alek

cool post didn't understand :)

/is c++ worth investing time in for anything relevant to rs/rsps work? I might look into studying this if I get enough interest flowing..

NO! Java is used for RS/RSPS.  C++ is good for creating hacks for games (so is C#). C++ is 100% manual meaning you have to define everything even the MEMORY allocation! 

I highly suggest you learn a bit of c before moving into c++. c is just c++ but without classes. If you want to do scripting/rsps coding then java is the only language you need to know. 

NO! Java is used for RS/RSPS.  C++ is good for creating hacks for games (so is C#). C++ is 100% manual meaning you have to define everything even the MEMORY allocation! 

I highly suggest you learn a bit of c before moving into c++. c is just c++ but without classes. If you want to do scripting/rsps coding then java is the only language you need to know. 

I think everyone should learn some c/c++ before any other language.. It really lets use see the under workings and guts of programming. But i'll probably get flamed for saying something like this.

Also dope code. We had to do a simpler version of something like this in my operating systems class.

Edited by Qubit

I think everyone should learn some c/c++ before any other language.. It really lets use see the under workings and guts of programming. But i'll probably get flamed for saying something like this.

Also dope code. We had to do a simpler version of something like this in my operating systems class.

When I was learning c# (first time learning a language after c++), I tried to do it all manually and added pointers 'n' shit. I was wondering why I got so many syntax errors and I asked someone why. They told me that it's already done for you behind the  scenes. 

C++ is really good for people who like making their own functions to do a certain job. Personally, I'd only use c++ if it was a hack for a game (and needed to be undetected) and games. Because c# is already there if you want to make programs without having to worry about memory. 

Lucky for me, my uni taught my c first before anything! I think it is more ideal to learn c first because you get to understand programming and how it's all done. When going over to another language, you'll be able to say, "Hey, I know how this works behind the scenes". 

• Like 1