Dispute Sysm

Xerifos

Disputed member: Sysm http://osbot.org/forum/user/204419-sysm/

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94119-hiring-%E2%98%85join-sysm-aio-service%E2%98%85-make-good-cash/

Explanation: I am one of his workers. I accepted an order and knew I wasn't going to be able to complete it a few days later after finally knowing how many exams I will be having. I think that for everyone real life, especially school goes before completing an order for someone else. I even let him know that I couldn't complete the order, which he ignored. Today was the day that the order had to be completed, still not completed and still little information on what would happen. If you read the workers TOS, rule number 6: "You must complete any order you take. If not completed you will not be paid for the order and possible get kicked if no valid reason." I do have a valid reason as of why I couldn't complete the order. Now I asked him to return my deposit. My only request is to get my deposit back, I do not seek any payment of the order, since I did not complete it.

Evidence:

His TOS:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94119-hiring-%E2%98%85join-sysm-aio-service%E2%98%85-make-good-cash/

Me paying 20m of the deposit:

*Hidden*

Me doing quests for him to add the money to the deposit netting 22.1m:

Hhidden*

Again, I only seek for my deposit. I have no right of any payment for the order that I did not complete.

• Like 5

Once the order is done by him or other workers he will get his depo back i told him this on skype.

not gonna return a deposit while he has acces to a costumer account

bit embarrasing to make a dispute on his side facep.gif  ohwell 

He can't continue the order due him too busy for school, so are you willing to wait a long time until he has time then?

Just let the customer change his password, nothing was stolen as far as I can see.

He doesn't even want a payment for the part he did of the order.

@@Sysm

Where on your T.O.S. does it say that I have or someone else has to complete the order before me getting the depo back? If you did have that on your T.O.S. Then sure I wouldn't have make this dispute at all. I own the right to get my depo back. I would like to have it back by tomorrow. If that is possible.

Currently another worker of @Sysm is completing the order.

As soon as the order is ready @Xerifos will receive back his deposit.

No thank you the moment he tampers with the account I will get the blame for it, risking me my OSBot account and my depo.

So now I risk getting a ban on OSBot because @Sysm isn't able to change the pw's of HIS RESPONSIBILITY? He's not even in TWC? What is this? What is this kind of shit? He can walk freely with MY deposit and BLAME ME if HE ruins the account.

• Like 11

@Sysm can you please change the passwords so no drama will happen because of this?

Should only take a minute to do ^^

Costumer is a bulk buyer he changes them in batches so just wait a few days till the order is done and he gets his deposit back, no problem

ive told him this numberous of times but apperently he doesnt want to understand it.

Alright lads, @Sysm you wil lbe required to pay @Xerifos his deposit back in full within 24 hours.

If your customer doesn't care much about his account thats his fault, not ours. Wasting our time just because "he changes them every few days" isn't really a valid excuse.

Now, if anything does go wrong with the accounts, you (@Sysm) will be held responsible unless you can provide proof of you informing your customer that he has to change the passwords. 

Let us know when the refund has been paid.  

• Like 3

@Decode @Khaleesi @Sysm So it's been 24h since Decode's post. This means his chances are gone. He disrespected me on skype, while I tried to be as polite as I could. It's a shame someone bragging about having 500m+ scams someone for such a little amount. 

User has been banned. If he wishes to return, he'll have to refund you.

@Decode @Khaleesi @Sysm So it's been 24h since Decode's post. This means his chances are gone. He disrespected me on skype, while I tried to be as polite as I could. It's a shame someone bragging about having 500m+ scams someone for such a little amount. 

User has been banned. If he wishes to return, he'll have to refund you.