Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

Hey guys, can someone help me?

I'm fishing in barbarian village, and i wanted to start use this script, however, when i type de action "Lure" (for trouts and salmon) he doesnt start fishing.

However, if i manually fill up the bag, it will deposit it and come back to the spot, but won't start fishing again.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

I'm fishing in barbarian village, and i wanted to start use this script, however, when i type de action "Lure" (for trouts and salmon) he doesnt start fishing.

However, if i manually fill up the bag, it will deposit it and come back to the spot, but won't start fishing again.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

On 6/6/2018 at 11:26 AM, shakersenpai said:

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!

On 6/16/2018 at 1:32 AM, SquatDead said:

every time I type 'lure' at barb village nothing happens? any ideas

On 6/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, luck or skill said:

@Juggles

lure fishing, bot jsut stands there n does nothing

On 6/18/2018 at 12:01 AM, EyezAllRed said:

Try using "use-rod". It is what the RS says while hovering over the fishing spot :)

5 hours ago, JulieAkira said:

This script is bugged at BarbVillage...as several posts have mentioned, no matter what you type it doesn't do anything.

I got from 1-25 on this script at lumby and then it became useless at Barbarian Village. Please fix, it's such a good script aside from this bug.

yall really make my head hurt

this is on the first page of the script....... where u can information about it.........................---------------

Script will fish anywhere and will automatically find the closest bank and bank.

There is also an option to powerfish.

Does not support Karajama or barb fishing

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deceiver said:

this is on the first page of the script....... where u can information about it.........................---------------

Script will fish anywhere and will automatically find the closest bank and bank.

I never said i was barb fishing? i was in fact fishing in lumby river for trout/salmon

bot just stood there, 

but thanks for presuming i cant read

10 hours ago, Deceiver said:

I see those post pretty often and I'm starting to think that either Juggles has no idea what's the difference between "Barbarian Fishing" and "Fishing in Barbarian Village" OR the script is just broken af and can only do shrimps.. idk

I'm like 85% sure that I used this script for Lure fishing in barbarian village last year

1 hour ago, Seriously said:

I see those post pretty often and I'm starting to think that either Juggles has no idea what's the difference between "Barbarian Fishing" and "Fishing in Barbarian Village" OR the script is just broken af and can only do shrimps.. idk

I'm like 85% sure that I used this script for Lure fishing in barbarian village last year

Not broken. I updated OP to explain in more detail. 
I updated the script with the most elite antiban. 

• Like 1