[Gold Farm]Automatic Farming w/ Database

Vap0r

7 hours ago, Vap0r said:

If you follow my ban testing thread I outline the majority of what I do, A lot has changed over the years and we are still figuring out how to beat this current ban wave fully.

I've read through your notes on ban testing and throughout the last few weeks carried out some of my own tests but I've given up on keeping the f2p accounts alive. I my foundings there was no way to increase longevity to anything over 24 hours. I don't know if that has anything to do with the recent events or if it has always been this way. Also your ban thread cannot be found?

Edited by Zummy

On 8/30/2018 at 12:13 PM, Knuckolls said:

Good Shit man!

I followed this along back in '16 and I'm glad that the farm is still alive.

With the current ban wave are you still making at least 250M daily? or has that dwindled slightly? and with the ban rates have you noticed a shift from the 04:00-08:00 EST timeframe or is that still remain consistent?

<3

F2P is a bit harder to tame right now but im still profiting, My P2P is my leading income rightnow. I have not noticed any time frame as far as F2P goes

On 8/30/2018 at 1:32 PM, Trainwreck said:

Damn I love this post, great goals and achievements man, how much you paying for those servers? 

I just pay electricity and internet. Perks of being a enterprise sysadmin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, OELABOELA2 said:

Would be possible if they'd stop locking my accounts after 1 or 2 hours >.<

There has to be something wrong with your process, try changing HWID/spoof mac/wiping all runescape data or even resetting your VM/consider changing proxy provider/your script may be really bad (but imho no script locks after 1h)

7 hours ago, Valiant One said:

There has to be something wrong with your process, try changing HWID/spoof mac/wiping all runescape data or even resetting your VM/consider changing proxy provider/your script may be really bad (but imho no script locks after 1h)

Running a script without CLI on a fresh IP and the account survives for a few days.

Do they really also check hwid?

Are you using database proxies or residential ones, or a VPN? If you don't mind sharing

My accounts are getting locked recently after ~30 min of being logged in. I've also been using a really cheap database proxy around the time the accounts have been getting locked, so I have a strong assumption thats the cause of it.  Maybe Jagex just stepped up their game though since I've seen a fair amount of people complain about it now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯