Why are girls weird

ThatIrishSOB

Hey, you fat fucking dumb cunt, I'm not a controlling boyfriend. Don't assume things about people you don't know. I'm genuinely saddened that one of the last true friends I had from high school is cutting and running from my life, and all you can do is virtue signal to me about how relationships work. Slit your throat cunt.

You hurt her. She just needs to move on

XD

well that escalated quickly

hes a fucking savage

1 why are you friends with your ex 

2 why do you care even though u havent spoken to her in months. If she really was that important you wouldve kept in touch, this is probaly also why she feels hurt because you didnt speak to her for months. 

3 dont be such a pussy and move on, i know its hard because you lose someone you shared things with but thats life

4 women are mentally unstable and crazy

If you really do care and its not about a sense of safety because you can keep her in your life, than call her or meet up in real life to talk about it. 

1.she wants you back but she wants you to chase after her she doesnt wanna be the one to chase you (playing hard to get) ,

2.she wants attention

3.shes testing you 

Please dont believe this. This must be the most autistic virgin induced response in this thread 

Edited by zyzzbra