Dbuffed is unbanned! everyone wish him a WB

Pak Yak

Why did he get banned?

Mald:

"I'm at work at the moment won't be home for 14 hours, but he broke osbot's rules and was banned. He was using offensive language on his 2nd page of warnings for breaking rules, I suspended him for a month for calling me a stupid prick. My wife gets home from work and he had messaged my wife's Facebook talking shit about me asking if we are having problems with our marriage and our new born son. I went ahead and asked the developers at osbot too what I should do as he is messaging my wife on facebook. They considered that a bit to far of harassment so they told me to ip ban him. He wants a refund for a rank purchased months ago and he broke the rules to get himself banned by harassing me and messaging my wife. I can provide the messages to an admin via pm if needed. Dbuffed and I don't get along, i never banned him permanently because he didn't deserve it. I think harassing me and my wife on facebook is enough to warrant that. Mind you Dbuffed has been blocked on my Facebook for over 6 months"