New Logo

Mister Slyther

What do you guys think? 

I did quite a bit of research on studio logos and designing logos modernly with the idea of simplicity.

The theme is "city" and the light grey city part, is basically the reflection of the darker city.

I'm stressing on the logo because obviously its the most important thing of starting any organization.

DqgOFDG.jpg

Re8oWEg.jpg

L9Bdv3x.jpg

4 - FIXED THE CENTERING OF THE VECTOR AND SLOGAN IS NOW NOT BOLD

ADbCtl3.jpg

Edited by Mister Slyther
  • Like 2

Lower the opacity of the city reflection a bit. I'd work with the "i" and the idea behind it further

added a 3rd version, which I believe is cleaner and better. lowered opacity as well.

edit: 4th version added which is the best i believe

Edited by Mister Slyther

You did both a logotype and a logomark and incorporated both of them in one logo which makes it look a bit cluttered. You can create both of course but what I would do is take elements of both of them incorporate it into one mark and don't make the logotype too complicated, for example incorporate the pen or the brush into the skyline and create the logomark with a suitable logotype font.

Just a quick mockup to illustrate: https://i.gyazo.com/e16537c863c1daab305cded527f27299.png