Minions hopping on the Runescape botting scene.

Minions

Hello OSBot members,

I'm Minions (otherwise known as just 'minion', but name wasn't available), A former GTA V Modder, and proud creator of the 'V For Villain' Mod menu, i have a pretty significant past in modding GTA V.

I'm here to jump on the OSRS botting wagon.

Now, Poeple who did play GTA V online, may or may not remember me or 'V For Villain', but that's alright, i want to introduce you to my past with runescape and GTA V, because there could be poeple who do remember me from various places in GTA V.

My GTA V (Modding) past:

As with alot of things modding/cheating, this started out of curiousity, before all that i was just a normal player, untill i saw strange things happening in game, ufo's being spawned on your heads, poeple having the ability to spawn money, cars, ability to kill poeple while they were not around... all that stuff, and this was a new thing that quickly overtook entire servers as poeple found out how to make the 'scripthook' (just as with OSRS bots requiring hooks) work online. This simply was a file, along with dinput8.dll and a mod menu that was dragged in the GTA folder. I started off with using simple mod menu's too, but quickly earned my first ban, waited it out, and still, i didn't get enough of it, however, i came back prepared and had searched stuff, then my eyes fell on 'private menus', first used a cracked version of 'endeavour 2.1', and later decided to go to the website of the creators, and found them, that is where i really got into things.

For some odd reason, i did recieve 'Endeavour 2.1' free of charge, but decided i would stick around, and that's when my playing style started to change alot, i became dedicated to 'Endeavour 2.1', and was active the whole time in the chatbox, day in day out, and had enstablished a connection with the creators, they recognized my dedication, and i had earned my 'Moderator position', at this point i already was taking on the form of a developer, not playing the game alot anymore, providing help to others where possible, and only going online to test features out, only sometimes going online to mess around. Then a merge happened, 2 of the best mod menu's came together under 1 roof (Endeavour and GTA Force, GTA force still is active to this day), while both menu's stayed seperated, everything else was under 1 roof, all endeavour moderators (including myself) recieved a free copy of GTA Force, so there i was, From normal player to a GTA modder that became a well known person within the 'Endeavour and GTA Force' community, I continued to be supportive and helping out poeple, and later did recieve as the only 'non-coding staff' the rank of administrator for continued dedication.

Later on, i met Tucker, somebody i did get in a fight with at first, but then started getting along with him, and got to know he was getting bothered by 2 poeple who constantly accused him of 'stealing code', however, i quickly realized what those 2 guys were up to. It is then that my partnership with tucker started, and that 'V For Villain' had begun taking form, First it was known as 'Project: X' to a selected amount of poeple, and before it was released to the public, a few beta stages were held, but i knew we both were dedicated to this, and had spend around 2 months, waking up, started coding with tucker, eat, sleep and repeat, before 'V For Villain' was released to the public, it had success from the start and neither me or tucker were going to give up on this.

I was in it untill our Update 4, GTA V modding had changed already, and DLL Injection was standing on it's last legs, Rockstar games was actively fighting the modding in GTA V online issue, and their anti-modding systems improved, by the time we reached Update 5 of our menu, i was already stepping out for the most part, not only due to rockstar games having easy times detecting the menu's, but also due to personal issues. After the DLL injection method got fully detected, a old way returned in another form, but this was very short lived and very quickly detected, It's at that moment where everyone in the modding community had to face the fact that it was over, the whole free mod menu community collapsed, and paid menu's found new ways, although those are strictly private.

'V For Villain' is dead today, but i did have fun while it lasted, met various poeple durning that time, and didn't regret i had a part to play in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Runescape Past:

This is very simple, started playing runescape at the age of 12, and i'm still playing today, i never took the time to really get into botting, and if i did use a bot, it was for a very short time years ago. Nothing really special here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who am i?:

Birthday: 5 April 1993

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you did read all this, then you are a legend, and i'm curious who of you guys do remember me or 'V For Villain', so let me know.

See ya around,

Minion.