Howdy

Frank Zappa

Hey, I've just started playing osrs again, was the third person to get 99 crafting when it dropped in 2013. Had a 2 year break and thought I'd check out the black market as an opportunity to become more productive while playing. Leaving my 99 craft account behind me and starting new to enjoy all this new content. Already a new level a week in. Looking forward to becoming apart of the community and perhaps doing some work.

Already a med level*

Hey, I've just started playing osrs again, was the third person to get 99 crafting when it dropped in 2013. Had a 2 year break and thought I'd check out the black market as an opportunity to become more productive while playing. Leaving my 99 craft account behind me and starting new to enjoy all this new content. Already a new level a week in. Looking forward to becoming apart of the community and perhaps doing some work.

Already a med level*

Welcome!

What's your idea to come back and start botting?

What's ur rsname previosly?

Already a med level*

welcome! hopefully you have a nice stay here with this shitty community <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...