Botted 1h and got banned I BLAME OSBOT

trashmal

Haha you guys are fucking funny making fun of someone who experienced bad luck. Bottom line is this bot is somewhat detectable and this guy could be telling the truth.

You guys have invested so much time/money/energy into this bot that admitting this bot has gone to shit (ban-wise) wouldn't pass your selective filter on reality.

Grow the fuck up everyone.

It's not the client, it's the bots. So you're saying different clients have different ban rates based on what?

It's not the client, it's the bots. So you're saying different clients have different ban rates based on what?

The robots in disguise forum. Apparently if you have a bot that learns then mimics your actions then uses your client and mouse then you're undetectable.

Back when the bot nuke came almost every botter was banned. It didn't matter if you were using reflection (aka mirror-mode) or injection clients. The people using rid werent banned because nothing was done to the client at all. The mouse was on the screen clicking things like a normal person.

Who knows i may be wrong. Maybe all it takes is more attention to the mouse movements, even though @Alek says it doesn't matter.

I'm pretty sure the reason people are being caught is because jagex can tell you're a bot because nobody consistently does a task at the same speed for hours( or minutes).

Examples:

60k xp str per hour.. 10k xp per 10 minutes for hours on end.

My guess is people may start out attentive and can sustain a speedy play, but only for so long before tapering off. Then they go afk for a few minutes or forget to click.

It's the bot's consistency that give it away.

Edited by itsmejb4

The robots in disguise forum. Apparently if you have a bot that learns then mimics your actions then uses your client and mouse then you're undetectable.

Back when the bot nuke came almost every botter was banned. It didn't matter if you were using reflection (aka mirror-mode) or injection clients. The people using rid werent banned because nothing was done to the client at all. The mouse was on the screen clicking things like a normal person.

There is a mouse that clicks for you on OSBOT. You just can't see it unless scripters enable you to see it. I don't get what you're trying to say.

I run private scripts and

I can say the ban rate is way lower than public scripts.

There is a mouse that clicks for you on OSBOT. You just can't see it unless scripters enable you to see it. I don't get what you're trying to say.

I run private scripts and

I can say the ban rate is way lower than public scripts.

Public vs private can play a role too.

50 botters at yews ALL getting (x)xp per hour. Even though the script can be paid a lot of people buy it and bot the same shit. This makes the pattern easier to see.

Private scripts probably have a different xp per hour or just consistency overall than public.

In my honest opinion regardless of script... the way the bot handles randoms is probably the biggest way they can tell. I've found all the bots nearly instantly right click then dismiss almost as fast. It dismisses them way too fast and the speed in which it does it across all the different botters gives it away. This can also exend to banking and other things as well. @@Juggles

Edited by itsmejb4

Public vs private can play a role too.

50 botters at yews ALL getting (x)xp per hour. Even though the script can be paid a lot of people buy it and bot the same shit. This makes the pattern easier to see.

Private scripts probably have a different xp per hour or just consistency overall than public.

Talk to @jackshow he runs 500 yew cutters makes roughly 4b/week