Dispute against Asuna and his Quester

GameCube

Disputed member: @Asuna and @@Uhtred

Thread Link: Dont think i posted on his thread but it was his new service thread, then i made a post, which then he posted on and we started talking on Skype.

My post http://osbot.org/forum/topic/108364-some-nmz-training/ its been edited meny times. 

Explanation: I paid 26m for a list of quests to be completed, some were started and done some yet to finish. 2-4 days to do 2 days worth of work, irl stuff happened i know. then Asuna worker then messes up getting the def xp on my pure, ruining my 13 def pure which i was turning into a high risk pker. after this happens i am really mad, they are saying sorry then Asuna says how much are we looking at in reparations and i didn't answer until hours later. then the next day i log into my account and the account is cleaned out, full bank is done, all my tiers and even my bounty hunter points. i had tons of pking sets plus extra gear i have pked and use. all cleaned out, i then change my password and message Asuna. 

26m in wasted gold on quests that are now pointless and useless one a failed pure. my pure is now ruined which i made a post about here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/108533-13-def-70-combat-pure-price-check/#entry1217979

people said its worth 30m but i puts a ton of money into the account and time. i believe its worth at least 45-50m. it was a fully ready to pk account, yes it was 13 def but it was 70 combat so 55 slayer and getting the slayer helm would only be a 1-2 days of work. plus about 20m (which is a low ball) in gear and tiers scammed from, i believe his quester because i dont think an ex mod would scam 20m in items. 

26M PLUS 50M PLUS 20M = 106m. 

The only quest that wasn't done I believe was DT because he had low prayer and needed a blocker. We had trouble finding one. 

@Uhtred was willing to do both give up his deposit and refund the quests even tho he should only have to repay for the account since the work is completed. He wanted 80m because of what he claims he invested into his account when in reality it's still barely worth half. If I chose to spend 1.222B on getting 99 prayer with dagganoth bones, it doesn't make any difference to the buyer. He then came to me a whole day later after having the service terminated, that his bank was cleaned even when I checked to see if when @Uhtred was actually scamming when he said the defense was accidentally leveled. Anything that was on his bank before was still there.

GameCube, on 25 Oct 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

First of all the answer is 96M.

And he shouldn't be required to refund the quests completed if he's refunding the account. This was just a kind gesture. -20M

Also it makes no sense to me why he would scam such a small bank when I still have his deposit and all the money for the quests he's completed with me so far. It would be cheaper for him to just flat out pay him. If he had actual intent in scamming then he would have done it at the start

The only quest that wasn't done I believe was DT because he had low prayer and needed a blocker. We had trouble finding one. 

@Uhtred was willing to do both give up his deposit and refund the quests even tho he should only have to repay for the account since the work is completed. He wanted 80m because of what he claims he invested into his account when in reality it's still barely worth half. If I chose to spend 1.222B on getting 99 prayer with dagganoth bones, it doesn't make any difference to the buyer. He then came to me a whole day later after having the service terminated, that his bank was cleaned even when I checked to see if when @Uhtred was actually scamming when he said the defense was accidentally leveled. Anything that was on his bank before was still there.

GameCube, on 25 Oct 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

First of all the answer is 96M.
And he shouldn't be required to refund the quests completed if he's refunding the account. This was just a kind gesture. -20M

Also it makes no sense to me why he would scam such a small bank when I still have his deposit and all the money for the quests he's completed with me so far. It would be cheaper for him to just flat out pay him. If he had actual intent in scamming then he would have done it at the start

Could you please post the skype chat where the service was terminated and then one where he came to you regarding the missing bank.

Also @GameCube, with regards to the refund, as stated earlier, i'll need you to provide me with more than just stat pics for an accurate price check, asuna is also right. Since i'll be getting a price check for the accounts worth before it was ruined, there is no need for you to be refunded the full amount you paid for the service, only what hadn't been completed.

Could you please post the skype chat where the service was terminated and then one where he came to you regarding the missing bank.

Also @GameCube, with regards to the refund, as stated earlier, i'll need you to provide me with more than just stat pics for an accurate price check, asuna is also right. Since i'll be getting a price check for the accounts worth before it was ruined, there is no need for you to be refunded the full amount you paid for the service, only what hadn't been completed.

Please hide what is needed. account name is shown. 

and how does that make sense? lets say i spend 100m for someone to make me a pure, and they are just about to finish it up and does the same thing and fuck up monkey madness as the last quest and thing to finish off the service, an he fucks up the pure. that 100m is completely useless to the person that paid. they wanted the quests done on a pure and now they have a butt fucked account with 34 def. and oh because it was done its okay? its worthless, gotta add 100 more hours into the account before its even useful again. how the fuck is that fair? 

Why didn't you change your password after the account had already been ruined?

Because once your favorite account gets ruined you kinda are to mad for life. so i left to go hit bongs all day. and since an ex mod and his worker are the only ones that have the password i didn't think i should have worried. also the service was never terminated maybe seemed like so, but it was never said. 

and Asuna keeps saying of idk why, or its dumb for him to scam, or why would he scam? idk why but he did or if he didnt it was you Asuna, this has been my main account for little over a month maybe more now, and look at my feedback, all i do here is buy gold and buy accounts and services. first time i have had an account ruin'd and i also got fucked over for 3 days and account being scamed. the account was loaded in pking gear and sets. 

It may be cheaper for him to refund my gold? well i dont see any gold from him? guess hes happy with my 20-25m in gear and tiers. 

Edited by GameCube
  • Like 3

He wanted 80m because of what he claims he invested into his account when in reality it's still barely worth half. If I chose to spend 1.222B on getting 99 prayer with dagganoth bones, it doesn't make any difference to the buyer.

@@Mods, sorry for intruding but I believe Asuna misses an important point here:

"it doesn't make any difference to the buyer"

Asuna isn't buying this account, he's paying the guy damages for a ruined account.

Case: I get 99 prayer with dagganoth bones (48 hours). Someone gets my account banned and offers to repay me in regular bones (4800 hours). How is it fair that I have to spend 4752 more hours to repair a mistake that wasn't even made by me in the first place.

Time spent and cost of supplies DO matter.

• Like 5

Please hide what is needed. account name is shown. 

and how does that make sense? lets say i spend 100m for someone to make me a pure, and they are just about to finish it up and dot he same thing and fuck up monkey madness as the last quest and thing to finish off the service, an he fucks up the pure. that 100m is completely useless to the person that paid. they wanted the quests done on a pure and now they have a butt fucked account with 34 def. and oh because it was done its okay? its worthless, gotta add 100 more hours into the account before its even useful again. how the fuck is that fair? 

Because once your favorite account gets ruined you kinda are to mad for life. so i left to go hit bongs all day. and since an ex mod and his worker are the only ones that have the password i didn't think i should have worried. also the service was never terminated maybe seemed like so, but it was never said. 

and Asuna keeps saying of idk why, or its dumb for him to scam, or why would he scam? idk why but he did or if he didnt it was you Asuna, this has been my main account for little over a month maybe more now, and look at my feedback, all i do here is buy gold and buy accounts and services. first time i have bad an account ruin'd and i also got fucked over for 3 days and account being scamed. the account was lotted in pking gear and sets. 

It may be cheaper for him to refund my gold? well i dont see any gold from him? guess hes happy with my 20-25m in gear and tiers. 

First of all, its impossible to determine who took the gold. Yeah it wasn't literally said that the service was cancelled but you going on about refunds and the such does imply that you dont want further work done on your account.

With regards to the refund, again, since you'll be keeping the account as well as receiving its price before it was ruined (From an adequate price check) there is no need for you to be refunded the service cost fully, only the part which wasn't done. 

I'll be asking for a price check from a few people a issue how much the refund is. 

@@Mods, sorry for intruding but I believe Asuna misses an important point here:

"it doesn't make any difference to the buyer"

Asuna isn't buying this account, he's paying the guy damages for a ruined account.

Case: I get 99 prayer with dagganoth bones (48 hours). Someone gets my account banned and offers to repay me in regular bones (4800 hours). How is it fair that I have to spend 4752 more hours to repair a mistake that wasn't even made by me in the first place.

Time spent and cost of supplies DO matter.

While you're correct, the user is still keeping possession of the account. Its not as if he's lost the account completely. It was sabotaged and he'll be receiving compensation for that fully.

First of all, its impossible to determine who took the gold. Yeah it wasn't literally said that the service was cancelled but you going on about refunds and the such does imply that you dont want further work done on your account.

With regards to the refund, again, since you'll be keeping the account as well as receiving its price before it was ruined (From an adequate price check) there is no need for you to be refunded the service cost fully, only the part which wasn't done. 

I'll be asking for a price check from a few people a issue how much the refund is. 

While you're correct, the user is still keeping possession of the account. Its not as if he's lost the account completely. It was sabotaged and he'll be receiving compensation for that fully.

Just because its impossible to see who actually took the gold? Clearly this is a Grey area around here in osbot. i have been active for almost a year every day, and i have seen tons of posts where service questers do the quests and come back and scam days later if they dont change the password. and get away with it. clearly super mods or admins need to look into this, and if reports of a scam then maybe ban them. i wouldnt be making this huge fuss over 20m in gear. but because my account is fucked im pissed. i buy 100m gold or more at a time, 20m is nothing but the fact that people on here can get away with thing kinda stuff is bullshit. way to go best/ number 1 botting forums !@#$%^ its great. 

and if Asuna says he didnt do it, and  all he says about his worker is that "it would be stupid for him to scam you", well you already kicked me him off your team. Asuna did say if he scamed me Asuna would give me his Down payment. 

Dt- 10m

Monkey madness- 5m, not paying for a quest that fucked my account because the quester doesn't know how to do the service correctly. 

Also this is added: i would like to see the message where Asuna says the service is cancelled i know i started talking about refunds but i wanna see the message you saw of saying the service has been terminated. 

Edited by GameCube
  • Like 2

Just because its impossible to see who actually took the gold? Clearly this is a Grey area around here in osbot. i have been active for almost a year every day, and i have seen tons of posts where service questers do the quests and come back and scam days later if they dont change the password. and get away with it. clearly super mods or admins need to look into this, and if reports of a scam then maybe ban them. i wouldnt be making this huge fuss over 20m in gear. but because my account is fucked im pissed. i buy 100m gold or more at a time, 20m is nothing but the fact that people on here can get away with thing kinda stuff is bullshit. way to go best/ number 1 botting forums !@#$%^ its great. 

and if Asuna says he didnt do it, and  all he says about his worker is that "it would be stupid for him to scam you", well you already kicked me him off your team. Asuna did say if he scamed me Asuna would give me his Down payment. 

Dt- 10m

Monkey madness- 5m, not paying for a quest that fucked my account because the quester doesn't know how to do the service correctly. 

In most cases, this being one of them, it really is impossible to determine who took the gold off of the account, hence why one of the global ToS states that you MUST change your password after the service has been completed, or in this case, terminated. 

And again, you're receiving the value of the account before it was ruined, as well as a refund on the *Incompleted* quests. 

In most cases, this being one of them, it really is impossible to determine who took the gold off of the account, hence why one of the global ToS states that you MUST change your password after the service has been completed, or in this case, terminated. 

And again, you're receiving the value of the account before it was ruined, as well as a refund on the *Incompleted* quests. 

Also this is added: i would like to see the message where Asuna says the service is cancelled i know i started talking about refunds but i wanna see the message you saw of saying the service has been terminated. 

And i would like it if a mod found out Asuna side with his worker. i wanna know if the worker got paid, if the worker quit, or if the worker got his down payment back to become a service worker under Asuna's name. 

because if the worker got or didnt get any money, it may could change thoughts of who took the gold. because on monday it was all there while account being at gnome village. tuesday morning i log in and its at lumby with cleaned bank. (personally dont need to see pictures but i want a mod to see whats up with his worker.)

it went from:

hey quests going to be done today?

yes

sweet!

oh im so sorry game cube i fucked up your account and got 34 def, 

me flipping out,

how much are we looking for in reparations. 

no cancel or anything. 

if me flipping out and then them saying how much in reparations is "terminating a order" then i guess i will take that as an answer but clearly something is broken in this system. 

Edited by GameCube

And i would like it if a mod found out Asuna side with his worker. i wanna know if the worker got paid, if the worker quit, or if the worker got his down payment back to become a service worker under Asuna's name. 

because if the worker got or didnt get any money, it may could change thoughts of who took the gold. because on monday it was all there while account being at gnome village. tuesday morning i log in and its at lumby with cleaned bank. (personally dont need to see pictures but i want a mod to see whats up with his worker.)

I still have his deposit.

I still have his money for the quests.

I don't pay until services are completed. This is generally how things work.

The worker has not yet quit but I have suspended him from my services for the time being.

I feel until i had an answer from Asuna through Skype about how much i should get back, the service was still in roll/maybe not an active order, but an order thats on stand by because HIS WORKER FUCkED UP.

Instead of gold i may ask for a bunch of quests done on the account or a little power leveling to make up for everything.  yes my account was ruined but there was still work i paid for to be completed and more work after if he didnt fuck up, to be done. 

then you have someone working on a list of quests that take 2 days, been about 4-5 now. 

starts some doesn't finish then finishs other quests,

fucks up my account then asks how much does he owe for the mistake,

i take a couple hours to myself come back give an answer,

check my account, still hasnt moved.

go to bed waiting for an answer the first time i said 80m.

i wake up the next day check my account, its fully cleaned on tuesday morning. reason why i didnt change password

This had been way to much work and completely bullshit. didnt think an EX mods shop would be this fucking shitty. but it is what it is. 

i feel as Asuna looked at the bank he saw the gear he knows what was on the account he even told me he wanted to try pking on the account because it was good/nice build. 20m is a low ball for the gear and stuff in the bank. fury blowpipe ect. 

and  now all that is gone. 

15m in quests

##m of gold for the account

20m scammed- Asuna as being the service owner is at Fault of not just the scam but the service as a whole.