Dispute against Asuna and his Quester

GameCube

Yeah but you see, thats proof of you having the items, not proof of them taking them. There isn't really a way to determine who took them. 

Sorry for intruding, but don't you think that's a bit excessive?  Operating that kind of judicial system on this site just leaves a GIANT loophole for scammers. I can't say it's your fault for being cautious, but the quester should treat the customer with a bit more courtesy in regards to having to prove every thing up, down, and side to side. I mean come on, did you want GameCube to have a 24/7 teamviewer stream on the quester's PC and record it to see if they took the items lmao?

• Like 3

paid, 75m from decode

Sorry for intruding, but don't you think that's a bit excessive?  Operating that kind of judicial system on this site just leaves a GIANT loophole for scammers. I can't say it's your fault for being cautious, but the quester should treat the customer with a bit more courtesy in regards to having to prove every thing up, down, and side to side. I mean come on, did you want GameCube to have a 24/7 teamviewer stream on the quester's PC and record it to see if they took the items lmao?

Glad this was resolved. Closed.

With regards to your post jack, pm me i can discuss it with you there.

• Like 1