Playing on 11+ accounts.

TrapMan

Hello.

I can currently suicide botting only 11 accounts on my computer due to "Login Limits exceeded".

I know my computer can handle 20+, but the login limits won't let me.

How do I play on more than 11+ accounts on the same computer other than logging all 20+ accounts on the same time?

Edited by TrapMan

I believe you can bypass the login limit by making you random.dat file read only.

If you're on windows, it should be located in C:\users\youruseranme, or you can just do a search for it.

Right click random.dat > Properties > Tick the 'Read only' box under attributes.

This should allow you to bypass the 11 account limit.

When you say playing, I assume you mean by hand?
If not, as mentioned above, it's highly recommended to use proxies to batch your accounts on multiple networks.
This will help you avoid a chain ban, which will wipe out all of your accounts at once.

Edited by YoHoJo
  • Like 3

I believe you can bypass the login limit by making you random.dat file read only.

If you're on windows, it should be located in C:\users\youruseranme, or you can just do a search for it.

Right click random.dat > Properties > Tick the 'Read only' box under attributes.

If not, as mentioned above, it's highly recommended to use proxies to batch your accounts on multiple networks.

This will help you avoid a chain ban, which will wipe out all of your accounts at once.

Thanks, sorry I meant "suicide botting".

I HIGHLY recommend you don't do that on one IP

Hehe, risky life. :)

if you want to bot on 1 pc with 1 ip,you can do with yohoyo said.if you want 1 or 2 accounts per ip,you should buy proxies.