Hiring knights

Sky

Hiring 

1x Minigamer

1x leveler

About me:

Hi. I'm @Asuna. I was a top quester across various forums from 2012 to 2014 and a aspiring powerleveler. I've managed many teams under my services as well as others. I'm very confidant in my management abilities and hope to remake the greatest runescape service. If you have any questions about anything related to the service, feel free to ask!

Deposit fee

10m+

This deposit is 100% refundable as long as you follow the ToS listed below. 

No I will not let you work for your deposit fee.

Strikes

I believe in perfection, but i also believe people make mistakes and deserve other chances. For each breach you will gain a strike. A strike will deduct 5% from your deposit. you can gain up to 5 strikes. Then you will be released with 75% of your deposit. Do not be too frighted by this. I am quite understanding, but I will enforce where required.

yuuki_asuna..png

ToS.

1. Orders will go through @Asuna
  2. Hand requested jobs will only be hand done. Being found botting on a hand done job will result in immediate termination without your deposit.
  3. Scamming will result in immediate termination without your deposit.
  4. If you chose to leave the team while performing a service you will be terminated without your deposit.
  5. Doing a service without my knowledge under my thread will result in immediate termination with a strike added.
  6. Every 24 hours a job is uncomplete after a deadline you will gain a strike.
  7. Depending on the severity, rudeness twords ANYBODY, ANYWHERE (Not just our clients and not just these fourms) where inappropriate will result in termination or a strike.
  8. You must notify 24 hours in advance before being unable to operate or respond for more than 48 hours. Failing to do so will result in a strike.
  9. If you chose to leave on good standings, you will receive your deposit as soon as I hear from the client you last worked with that everything is good.

Application

What position(s) are you applying for?:

Experience?: 

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?:

What are your special skills?:

Why should I chose you over another candidate?:

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?:

What times are you free?:

Have you added my skype?:

Do you agree to the ToS above?:

Edited by Asuna
  • Like 2

Application

What position(s) are you applying for?: Quester

Experience?: Have workers for 2 other services in the past

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?: yes 15M

What are your special skills?:--

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: ive got lots of experience in osrs and qeusting

Do you agree to a 15% service fee?: yes

Do you agree to the ToS above?: yes

What position(s) are you applying for?: I'm applying for all 3 of them, but the main one is Leveler.

Experience?: I don't have any AIO service experience, but i've been playing Runescape since 2006.

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?: I do.

What are your special skills?: I'm dedicated, know much about the game, i'm also good at ironman stuff if that's a plus.

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: Well, i have a lot of ingame knowledge, but i'm new to this service thing. I guess it's both a plus and a minus. So, if you want a fast worker who knows how to do things, you should pick me. :)

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?: Yes, i do.

Do you agree to the ToS above?: Yes.

What position(s) are you applying for?: All

Experience?: I have done previous work for friends, and I also have multiple account that have quest capes. I enjoy doing Mining Agility Runecrafting. Esically Agility.

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?: Yes I agree, I can also pay more if need be.

What are your special skills?: I enjoy questing a lot, since I have quite a few different account with quests, including iron men.

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: Straight up, will be the best deicision you'll ever make.

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?: Sure

Do you agree to the ToS above?: Yes

What position(s) are you applying for?: Quester

Experience?: Been in a service on OsBot before

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?: Yes

What are your special skills?:I enjoy questing :)

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: I have good feedback = you can trust me + I have experience in questing services

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?: Yes

What position(s) are you applying for?: Quester / Powerlever

Experience?: Never worked for a service, but I'm experienced player on 07.

What are your special skills?: Questing & Powerlvling pures.

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: I'm very experienced Osrs player and I have lot of free time to work! :)

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?: Yes.

Added you on Skype already :)!

• 2 weeks later...

What position(s) are you applying for?: Powerlever.

Experience?: Never worked for a service, but done my own little services. I've been playing Rs07 for 1 year.

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?: Yes, willing to pay more then 10m+ if i don't look  trustworthy.

What are your special skills?: I'm a robot. I never get bored.

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: I don't know. If you see better worker then my, then please take it.

I will add you to skype when i'm back. 

Thanks for the opportunity.

Application

What position(s) are you applying for?: Powerleveler

Experience?: I've done a lot of powerleveling private and got some good fb :)

What are your special skills?: I do not got any "special skills"

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: I will not deny ANY skills :)

What times are you free?: Im free about 10 hours a day :) In weekends a fucking lot

Have you added my skype?: yes

Do you agree to the ToS above?: yes

• 3 weeks later...

What position(s) are you applying for?: Quester/Leveler

Experience?: I worked with a guy (can't even remember his name) about a year ago and did about 10 orders through him.  I have great RS experience though as I have played for a good 10-12 years.

Do you agree to pay a deposit fee?: Yes I do, we will talk about how much I'm going to deposit.

What are your special skills?: I am a very good people person.  I am a 3rd year college student, so I feel my academics is very high.  There will be no unprofessional-ism  from me and I will handle the customer very well.  I am a very patient person and nothing bothers me to the point of flame.  I am very calm and will work with the customer much more than other candidates.

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: I believe I am a very mature individual and I will work hard for your service.  I will give your service nothing but good reputation and try to be the best that I can be.

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?: Yes of course.

What times are you free?: I work about 4 days a week but can be on for about 5 hours per night.  On the weekends and Friday it can be all day, though.

Have you added my skype?: Yes, I have.

Do you agree to the ToS above?: Of course.

• 1 month later...

What position(s) are you applying for?: Powerleveling, Minigame services

Experience?: Used to run a defender service

What are your special skills?: I'm good, at runescape and have no life, able to play lots

Why should I chose you over another candidate?: Willing to work 10h+ a day

Do you agree to pay a 15% service fee for every order?: Sure

What times are you free?: Literally All day

Have you added my skype?: Nope

Do you agree to the ToS above?: Yep