what is the point of living if were going to die anyway

Emilyy

people care when we are gone but they dont make the effort to care while we are alive.. i kinda wanna go vegan but i dont know how to go about it... the bf im with now makes me cry everyday and i feel so miserable; worst thing about it is hes coming to stay with me in 2 days for a week. i feel like im gonna be stuck with my worst enemy which makes me feel worse.

That might be because you don't make the effort while they are alive. I only started being happy after I made other people happy. 

Just do it. I went vegan just for the lulz. Now I'm stuck with it for almost 2 years. Never felt that good before. :p

Going vegan changed my live. Met so many amazing people (including my gf) and found out who my real friends are. I started watching YouTube videos related to veganism, went to vegan events and started dating vegan chicks. biggrin.png

Dump him if hes not making you happy. It will happen some time anyway. Either he will continue making you unhappy, break you and leave you because you are sucked up. Or you will stuck with him and nothing will change. You clearly need change in your life.

The most important part about life is not giving up. 

Edited by Slawa

That might be because you don't make the effort while they are alive. I only started being happy after I made other people happy. 

Just do it. I went vegan just for the lulz. Now I'm stuck with it for almost 2 years. Never felt that good before. :p

Going vegan changed my live. Met so many amazing people (including my gf) and found out who my real friends are. I started watching YouTube videos related to veganism, went to vegan events and started dating vegan chicks. biggrin.png

Dump him if hes not making you happy. It will happen some time anyway. Either he will continue making you unhappy, break you and leave you because you are sucked up. Or you will stuck with him and nothing will change. You clearly need change in your life.

The most important part about life is not giving up. 

yeah i deffo need to change my life :/ i heard being vegan is better for energy levels aswell and thus mood?? i bought a new spiralizer i was going to start making courgette spaghetti with it lol .....

thankyou for your kind words 

yeah i deffo need to change my life :/ i heard being vegan is better for energy levels aswell and thus mood?? i bought a new spiralizer i was going to start making courgette spaghetti with it lol .....

thankyou for your kind words 

Yeah it does. But it fades after 2-3 months. You will also lose alot of water/fat in your transition. I lost around 10 kg. 

Fuck that bullshit. lol

Go watch some youtube vids. There's ton of delicouce vegan food out there. Don't waist your time on veggies. XD

NP :)

god your so intellectual why are none of my friends like you  im so sick of being around people with nothing and no conversation and no thoughts lmaooooooooooo i ammmgoinggg sooo crazzyyyyyyyyy

how do i fnid myself lol? true :/ urgh

Keep trying new things, until you find something that 100% fullfills your life. 

What also helps me, is being happy for small things in my life. Sometimes just holding the door for a nice girl is enough, when she smiles back. I feel it takes little bit of focus and practice to realize these things every day, but daamn. This changed my life a lot. 

As someone said before, never give up,

[feel free to msg me, when you need to talk]

Edited by dmix
  • Like 1

you might aswell enjoy life as long as it lasts.

nuff said

the enjoyment you get from life will be non existent when u die, like it was never there to begin with

Thats like not playing DMM because you know it will die within the first week. 

Nah but seriously. Find something that makes you happy. I've had the same issues. Had weeks where I would just lay in bed and thinking about why I would want to stay alive. 

At that point I remembered my friends and my family. People would care if I was gone. That got me back up. I found my gf, went vegan and started playing professional paintball. Those things make me happy AF. I'm sure you will find your destiny. Don't give up, you're not the only person to face that problem. 

people will care when you're gone, but what about when they're gone? there will be nobody to care about you being gone

• Like 1

the enjoyment you get from life will be non existent when u die, like it was never there to begin with

people will care when you're gone, but what about when they're gone? there will be nobody to care about you being gone

You always leave something in the world and you helped to build the future. (You get children and they might become some mega brains n bring you back from death) 

Nah but for real. You play a game because you enjoy it. Same with life. If you don't enjoy it, find a way to enjoy it and don't throw it away. If some1 happens to suicide, their close friends and family will probably crash and fuck their lifes up. 

Suicide = egoistic fuck shit. Don't be that guy. 

• Like 1

stop being such a fucking emo, jesus christ facep.gif facep.gif facep.gif facep.gif facep.gif

if u dont have something useful to post dont post

You always leave something in the world and you helped to build the future. (You get children and they might become some mega brains n bring you back from death) 

Nah but for real. You play a game because you enjoy it. Same with life. If you don't enjoy it, find a way to enjoy it and don't throw it away. If some1 happens to suicide, their close friends and family will probably crash and fuck their lifes up. 

Suicide = egoistic fuck shit. Don't be that guy. 

nah most of us r just 2 scared 2 end our lives, and the next easiest way to complete life is to enjoy it

• Like 2