In all seriousness

Jonny

Rule Changes  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rule Changes

• Support
    • No Support

Market Changes and Spammers.

I have to admit there has been less scammers around lately but to improve on this I've made a strawpoll to keep controlling the situation.

I only support 500pc change but I believe there are other options.

This is a serious poll this is why it's not in spam. Any unnecessary posts will be reported.

This includes; Simple replies as 'Support' or 'No Support' show that on the poll.

Replies should at least contribute to the polls ideals.

Strawpoll link: http://www.strawpoll.me/11388014

New (Month old accounts) should be locked to a post every 30 minutes for sure, and why does Spam still increase post count? That is stupid.

I am 50/50 on market moderator. I think we should add one or two people just for that section only because it only seems like half of the staff actively post on the forums outside of their scripts or disputes. Maybe they are busy or who knows, but I think it should be looked into.

• Like 1

the first 4 in your strawpoll are very limiting & does not support a free-market in any which way

promoting the use of a middleman could be more important & is not listed there

i'm supportive of spam forum not giving pc, i don't know why it does in the first place

& market mod: you'd need to elaborate more on that for me to make a judgement

the first 4 in your strawpoll are very limiting & does not support a free-market in any which way

promoting the use of a middleman could be more important & is not listed there

i'm supportive of spam forum not giving pc, i don't know why it does in the first place

& market mod: you'd need to elaborate more on that for me to make a judgement

I'm not 100% supporting on more mods even if they're category orientated. I've just made up a list of what peoples have suggested or other forums have used.

However, from my point of view; someone like you etc those who use the market constantly will be more likely to spot people from afar and in my opinion someone who works in the market would be more knowledgeable than a bystander. Seeing as no moderator actually really uses the market much.

Any "verified" user should have to submit (and verify) identification information to the site. This way, in the event of a scam, you can take the case to small claims court (assuming parties live in the same region).

They also have our contact address, emails, where we live from our purchases to the site.

You need to be VIP+ to become verified 

Very interesting reply, however what about the new upcoming providers? 

It isn't just "verified" that should be dealt with in such ways, and you do realise that we release somewhat of our own information when applying for such statuses right?

As if first and last name is proof of anything lol.

If you're an upcoming provider simply provide the necessary documents? I'm not sure what the big deal is. The whole "I want to keep my personal info private" argument is bullshit since if you tried to sell product anywhere else on the internet you'd be required to provide even more information.