Staff feedback.

Decode

Hmm you're right, however i do think giving feedback about themselves wouldn't host any problems publicly but would be great to see how and why each staff members rates themselves. 

Say a more popular staff member says something about a lesser one like 'Need to responds to reports more often'

A ton of people will train this because the person may have never handled a report by that person. 

And it will make that person look like a horrible mod, regardless if he improves or not. Because the vast majority of users are unable to see the improvement. Only the other staff can see this. But the influence will still remain because theirs nothing visual for you to hold.

And maybe a few people who get their reports handled. 

• Like 1

Say a more popular staff member says something about a lesser one like 'Need to responds to reports more often'

A ton of people will train this because the person may have never handled a report by that person. 

And it will make that person look like a horrible mod, regardless if he improves or not. Because the vast majority of users are unable to see the improvement. Only the other staff can see this. But the influence will still remain because theirs nothing visual for you to hold.

And maybe a few people who get their reports handled. 

i see no reason for that to be publicized, i'm pretty sure they all critique & compliment each other behind the scenes

Yh im probably mistaken on that part however i still think a staff member accessing themselves would be a nice thing to see. Not for any "real" reason but might help staff members acknowledge particular issues within themselves that need fixing. Now, this can be done in private and between themselves but i think if they were "public" about it, a lot of the community would back off, if only for a little bit. (Im included in the backing off bit :boge: