1/2 Accounts banned

Hayase

So I was using breaks graciously botting for 45 minutes and breaking for 2 hours. I started with 1 account and then a week later started to bot two accounts at the same time starting a small bot farm. Both accounts are fresh accounts and were put into action after tutorial island. I wanted to see how far these bots go as an experiment before creating more accounts.

So ultimately here are my settings:

1475034819.png

I've been testing out breaks in intervals over 3 day periods. The intervals are as follows: 30 minutes, 35 minutes, 45 minutes, and 55 minutes. I chose 3 days because I usually get banned after 3 days emote32342.png . At 55 minutes my first account was banned. This account lasted about two weeks. I think I was reported by a player or unlucky circumstances. I'm going to go back to 45 minutes and see how long until my 2nd account gets banned.

What I find humorous about this experiment is that the email from my ban says it knows I'm using 3rd party software--yet my other account is still not banned!emote32342.png

1475034552.png

Edited by Hayase

Yeah they know you logged onto a bot client, nothing special.

Also, your IP is now Flagged. That is why you got banned so quick.

But if none of your accounts are chain banned and you get banned that quick, than it is the script you are using.

Don't matter if you log into a botting client, you shouldn't get banned that fast.

Either Flagged IP, or the script you using is shit. Especially at 55 mins botting and 155 breaking.

But if none of your accounts are chain banned and you get banned that quick, than it is the script you are using.

Don't matter if you log into a botting client, you shouldn't get banned that fast.

Either Flagged IP, or the script you using is shit. Especially at 55 mins botting and 155 breaking.

flagged ip + (im guessing) public scripts = fast ban time

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/101850-proxies-explained/?p=1136193

• Like 1

You botted, you got banned, it happens, get over it

Yes I know I will get banned, I'm testing out the limits between being banned though.

flagged ip + (im guessing) public scripts = fast ban time

No this is not a public script, I'm using Khals woodcutting script.

I haven't changed my IP in weeks and I've been through a few accounts until I started taking short breaks. So the IP flagging idea is kinda irrelevant when you consider the bot breaking really does reduce bans. Atleast in my case anyway.

Yes I know I will get banned, I'm testing out the limits between being banned though.

No this is not a public script, I'm using Khals woodcutting script.

I haven't changed my IP in weeks and I've been through a few accounts until I started taking short breaks. So the IP flagging idea is kinda irrelevant when you consider the bot breaking really does reduce bans. Atleast in my case anyway.

khal's woodcutting script is a public script - it's just paid. that's not to say it's not coded amazingly - it's probably fucking amazing. but when you have hundreds, or thousands, of people essentially doing the exact same actions, your banrates will skyrocket because they become easier to detect if they're repeated by multiple people. to some degree, not even antiban of the highest calibre can prevent that.