Bot Farm Goal

Lewis

Hey, i'm getting back into mass botting after 3 years.
I'm making this thread to keep track of my progress. I will be using proxies for each account (1 account per proxy)

My goals:

Have a farm of around 30 bots running. / Make 30m a day

My plans:

Step 1: Increase to 5 bots (5/5)

Step 2: Increase to 10 bots (10/10)

Step 3: Increase to 20 bots (16/20 / 10 p2p 6 f2p on cooldown incase of bans)

Step 4: increase to 30 bots (16/30)

Progress:

27/09/2016:

Ran all 5 bots for around 5/6 hours today @ around 150k/hr each. Receiving around 4.5m

Also started making another 4 bots to be set up earning in around 3 days so i should soon have 9 bots running then.

28/09/2016

Ran 5 bots for 5 hours, made around 3m gold. Will run them for another 2 to 4 hours later tonight.

Trained more accounts

Planning to test out f2p botting on some ips (around 6) to see how bans go and if mass farming f2p is a viable option

29/09/2016

Now got 6 p2p accounts farming, going to run for a few hours before i sleep.

01/10/2016

Now running 9 accounts! biggrin.png also going to start training another 7. I have a private script now also. Lets see how it goes

02/10/2016

Now running 17 bots biggrin.png keeps on growing. I am currently testing f2p ban rates on 8 accounts, the other 9 are doing private methods p2p

Depending how the f2p bots go i will run more f2p bots or more p2p bots.

07/10/2016

Now running 10 P2P bots biggrin.png gave up with f2p due to insane ban rates. Got another 6 accounts trained up, just leaving them for a few days to make sure they're clear from bans before i get membership.

Got another private script made. I'm now farming more gold to get more private scripts made.

Edited by Lewis

best of luck! 

smile.png

Rolf all these guys acting tough and trolling your post, 30 is a great goal and something that you should try to achieve, if you try to make your goals too large you will get unmotivated. Don't listen to the trolls they don't even get 1m a day.

thank you both :D

We will see how it goes, i've had one account for 11 days with no bans now, so the methods im using are fairly decent from what i can currently tell