Gaming Glasses // Blue light filter

Oliver

Since a lot of us are sitting infront of a monitor for a long period of time, 

I was curious if anyone of you guys uses a blue light filter ?

I just downloaded "Flux" it's like the in build IOS app Nightshift.

it turns down your blue light with the sunset and makes the screen more orange. 

should help to fall asleep earlier and they say its healthier for your eyes. We will see.

I don't want it to affect the graphic of games too much 

in case anyone is interested:  https://justgetflux.com/

Edited by Oliver

Well I'm actually curious about this, because atleast for League NA LCS, there were some pros using gaming glasses a few years back, and now most of them just stopped using them.

Are they just not worth the money? Or just basically do 0 for you in terms of gameplay/health?

All these programms that change the screen to be more orange really kill my fps so i dont use them.

I just have light on in my room so im not sitting in the dark

Well I'm actually curious about this, because atleast for League NA LCS, there were some pros using gaming glasses a few years back, and now most of them just stopped using them.

Are they just not worth the money? Or just basically do 0 for you in terms of gameplay/health?

they only used them because they got paid to wear them.

well they dont really do much

and as you said it yourself once they didnt had GAMING GLASSES advertisements all over their streams they stopped using them so its fair to assume that they only used them because of the sponsorship

I'm actually go look into this, because I can't remember the last time I've seen someone with Gaming Glasses on the LCS stage, but yet again, probably on other games, people use them.

Sorry for going off topic.

they use them as ad

Oh god, Ocelote xD

But that's a lot for the help, and I just wanted to know if they actually help in any way shape or form.

Sorry about the spamm!

I use them for programming but I got blue light filter (not orange like in that vid), my doctor recommended me to use them because she knows I work a lot on my PC (at least 10 hours a day)

ZsnuE3l.jpg?1

I got them for ~$100

Take a blue marker and colour the lens

Follow the colour concentration pattern on your "legit" glasses by taking a tissue and rubbing away at the ink

Give me $100