Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

okay, I don't know if I have something set up wrong or?

but when I click the option to not fletch because I only want fire making xp, it'll chop the logs burn 3 only then run back chop 3 more even though  I have a full inv of logs already then burn 3 and just repeats itself? it won't burn my fell inventory only does 3 then runs back to chop 3 more

Edited by iroll

yeah tried it again, to see if I set it up incorrect and no its still doing it, i don't want to fletch the roots I just want to strictly burn them for fastest fm xp, But it will chop a full inv of logs, will run to the brazier burn 3 of em' run back to logs to chop 3 more then runs back to brazier to burn 3 and repeats (even with a full inventory of logs already).. doesn't fully burn entire inventory

13 hours ago, iroll said:

okay, I don't know if I have something set up wrong or?

but when I click the option to not fletch because I only want fire making xp, it'll chop the logs burn 3 only then run back chop 3 more even though  I have a full inv of logs already then burn 3 and just repeats itself? it won't burn my fell inventory only does 3 then runs back to chop 3 more

12 hours ago, iroll said:

yeah tried it again, to see if I set it up incorrect and no its still doing it, i don't want to fletch the roots I just want to strictly burn them for fastest fm xp, But it will chop a full inv of logs, will run to the brazier burn 3 of em' run back to logs to chop 3 more then runs back to brazier to burn 3 and repeats (even with a full inventory of logs already).. doesn't fully burn entire inventory

I will take a look at it

EDIT:
You might have selected the "Fletch at brazier option" which causes this behaviour.
So you can disbaled that one for now and I will push a update so you can't select that option if fletching isn't selected 😉

EDIT 2:
Khal Wintertodt updated to V2.27:
- Fixed issues on gui where you could select conflicting options

Live in a few hours
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will take a look at it

EDIT:
You might have selected the "Fletch at brazier option" which causes this behaviour.
So you can disbaled that one for now and I will push a update so you can't select that option if fletching isn't selected 😉

EDIT 2:
Khal Wintertodt updated to V2.27:
- Fixed issues on gui where you could select conflicting options

Live in a few hours
Enjoy!

You were right, the entire night last night I was fletching, wish I wasn't though because I need the fm xp, but I figured out the issue I have to deselect "fletch at brazier" like you said and ALSO deselect fletch into kindling's for it to ONLY burn logs. Because I only had the "fletch into kindling's unchecked" which was making it only  burn 3 logs only and running back to chop 3 more and repeats.... Yeah im sure v2.27 will be the fix :)

• Heart 1

On 9/19/2016 at 4:43 AM, Khaleesi said:

fNRKpxX.png

Thanks to all of you, This is now the [Best] and most [Complete] Wintertodt bot!

Main Bot Features
Gets 1-50 FM at GE
Light, fix, fletch, burn, heal, ...
Smart Calculate
AFK mode
Loottracker
Dragon Axe Special
Auto Equips Pyromancer
World Hopping
to W309
Humanlike Idles
Unique MouseProfile for each Bot
CLI Compatible (Automated farming/running)
Custom Breakmanager
24/7 Bug Support

vTGfWcz.png

Want to buy with OSGP? Contact me on Discord!

70cARnQ.png

screenshot_01_10_2022-17_09_26.png

screenshot_02_10_2022-22_33_42.png

ehkgjLb.png

Can i please trial this for a few days?

you never cease to amaze me in your scripts, own some of yours already and this wintertod is prefect! 

I don't bot to farm I only bot skills I hate, and this script ran perfect for the couple of hours I used it Would Agree to buy if anyone is wondering if this script is any good, it's great.

• Heart 2

My Review & Experience using Khal's Wintertodt Script - Click Here To Buy Now! $9.99 ONLY.

The script was running for a total of 24-hours on brand new Iron-man account with the bare minimum requirements needed. 

It took breaks every 20-40 minuets with a 20% difference

There were no errors at all within the 24-hour period. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account HP: 49

Times died: Zero.

AFK Botting: 20 Hours

Ban rate: Zero Bans

Resources used.

Food: In total - for the 24-hours I only used aprox 245 pieces of food.

Type: Cod & Trout.

Progress;

Started with 50 Firemaking & No other stats;

Finished ONLY 59 games (If I had of continued, I could have unlocked all slots in the achievements & gotten to 99.

image.png.018c0b106bad0b1d63011cc329f61734.png

image.png

What I Would Like To See;

This script has everything already added that it needs - the only thing I found a small nuisance was;

Planning how many games until food ran out, so I would need to be available to turn off the script and re-run with next available food.

Ideas,

Inteligent Food Selector - Allow up to 3 different types of food to be used If any of the selected foods, or amounts become unvailable. 

Example: When 250 Trout is used, withdraw next listed available food. (3x different available food; Cake, Wine, Lobster (This allows less time wasted with planning food)

All in All - a very nice script Indeed & I highly recommend this and will definitely be purchasing. 

Edited by subpars
  • Like 1