Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, Malt said:

any chance for a trial run on this  and im going to buy the woodcutting service from yourself as well it was amazing 

Enjoy!

5 hours ago, SaintMeegz said:

Trial please

I’m running out of trials gonna have to start buying soon worth every penny from what I see on this discord I’ll be buying this one next for my first botted 99s 

Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, TakenF0rGranted said:

for some reason when i dont have 500 points the bot will stand by the tree and chop 1 then fletch 1 then chop 1 then fletch 1 etc seems weird to me only happens when option to fletch at the brazier is not selected.

also on stealth mode with new mouse selected, it would chop 5 logs then fletch the 5 then cut 1 fletch 1 cut 1 fletch 1 without using burning them

7 hours ago, TakenF0rGranted said:

for some reason when i dont have 500 points the bot will stand by the tree and chop 1 then fletch 1 then chop 1 then fletch 1 etc seems weird to me only happens when option to fletch at the brazier is not selected.

7 hours ago, TakenF0rGranted said:

also on stealth mode with new mouse selected, it would chop 5 logs then fletch the 5 then cut 1 fletch 1 cut 1 fletch 1 without using burning them

Screenshot me the settings you are using so I can try to replicate this