Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Wintertodt

(35 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Wintertodt

lethalds9

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I was a beta test for Khaleesi testing his Wintertodt script. I ran 6 accounts at first for a good 2 days and made well over 100M, (my profit tracker broke for some reason ~ might be because I paused my scripts to mule over the loot) most of the accounts hit 90+ firemaking and 60+ fletching and woodcutting. This script is really well written and Khaleesi is still adding onto it with Anti-ban and better features to make it an even better script. I have no doubt that this script will make you (the person buying it) your money back in one day of botting Wintertodt.. 24 hours of botting Wintertodt you'll make near 12M possibly more because of Tome of Fire and Dragon axe drop possibilities.. in my opinion this script is the new Blast Furnace or what it was when Blast Furnace was a decent place to bot.. the time it takes to make a Wintertodt account is 1-2 hours max making this place a perfect place to goldfarm. In the end I purchased Khaleesi's script with 100% of the script's profit ~ Thanks :) 5/5 script~

Aap

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

running smooth, already got 1 account with pet, and 2 accounts with 99 fm without a ban :)

ianstevson

Flawless script, didnt have any bugs from beta version. Insta bought when it came out, only used it a few days but made more profit with it than any other script already..

10kidswithaids

i beta tested this script and it worked flawlessly as i expected and still works flawlessly after buying would recommend to anyone who doesnt want to do wintertodt.

thank you khal for letting me be a beta tester.

Agribrim

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I purchased this bot with high hopes and I was not let down. Works like a charm. Just keep in mind that you cant leave this script going for hours on end. Don't overdo it. Great job Khaleesi!ūüėÄ

noonoo54

By far the best script I’ve used for WT scripter is actively making improvements and it runs absolutely flawlessly 10/10

Luis Duarte

Wonderful script, I must say! Within ~3 days I got 92 Firemaking and full Pyromancer set. Thanks!

Lancten

for the time it worked it worked perfectly

But sadly i only botted 2 hours and got banned the day after.

And that was my first time botting, its a bit sad but i got lucky since it was only a 1 day ban.

Response from the author:

I also got banned after botting for 2 hours but mine was a perm ban... I had about 500 hours in the game 

Foxaaw

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Human like behavior and works very well.

Never gets stuck.

I've got 1 pet and 99 fm on three accounts without a single ban.

10/10 Can not wait for it to get updated to dodge snow fallings and heal the pyromancer!

Mr Redwood

Excellent¬†script with tonnes of customisation to suit your needs, the most reliable way to 99fm available.¬†ūüĒ•

King Zenyte

The script has been working perfectly for me since I purchased it.

I recommend this to anyone who wants to get 99 firemaking or phoenix pet as it is super easy to use.

Also check out Khaleesi's post in the forum to get a free 24 hours trial to test out the script for yourself if you have any doubts about it before purchasing!

ajdo6

Moved from *****s wintertotd script and never got banned with 4 accounts. Khals script is a lot smoother and seems more realistic. However got banned the first day i used it on my 2 accounts with great breaks. 

Bokashi

It's been a while since I've ran a script with such quality.  This ran so well I purchased several other scripts from Khal too! I give this a solid 10/10.

Lawesy

Worked flawlessly did exactly what it says! Very quick and efficient got me 85-91 over night ūüėõ

stoodge

Awesome scripts ran perfectly managed to get 99 fm and fairly high woodcutting and fletching without any problems. 

HurrrDurrr

Simple and extremely good script. I would recommend this to everyone who needs script for Wintertodt.

traumav2

Bought without even using a trial, glad I did. Banged out 85-99 in under a week, no issues no ban, highly suggest.

Bought this script a while back very solid amazingly writen and so many good settings on the ui out of all the scripts ive bought this has been the most professional and well made

Delision

Simply the best Wintertodt script on the market. I've tried Wintertodt scripts on other clients, but none of them compare to the amount of features and reliability of Khal's Wintertodt. Lots of flexibility in regards to set up choices, as well as how you want it to play the mini-game.

BeNaive

Bought this script to use on a few of my accounts and I am 100% pleased with this bot.. Well worth the money!!!

Got 3 accounts to 99 easily within a week - great customisation and a really flawless script.

Currently re-using the script to farm the pet on my iron.

connr

Top top content. Works absolutely flawlessly. Ran for 2 sessions of 6hrs each and completed collection log within 100 crates on my HCIM. Best WT script there is.

Khal makes the best scripts Just got 99 on 3 accounts at wintertod. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

The script is easy to use and very detailed. Got 99fm in a week doing breaks and training other skills.

I highly recommend this script!

√ó
√ó