Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

On 6/3/2022 at 3:23 AM, Spatch_1 said:

Does Mirror mode slow anyone else down?

Without mirror mode I am getting 10-12 crates an hour.

On Mirror mode - 7-8.

Anyway to improve this? is it something to do with graphics?

Mirror is slower, but it should easily get you 500 points unless you PC is completely fucked :D
Try to restart mirror and try again :)

On 6/4/2022 at 10:59 PM, fish11 said:

could i get a trial ?

Enjoy!

18 hours ago, Jdoinks said:

So I bought this script, and used it on my ironman account and I got a temp ban.  I would used it for about an hour, and then take a break, and in between time I would use the TechBarbFisher script, and I'm wondering, do you think I got banned because of the Wintertodt script or the TechBarbFisher?  I would only use the fisher for like 45 minutes, and then stop using it for awhile.  Either way, does anybody know the best settings on the Wintertodt script to minimize ban risk

There is no wasy to tell how or what you get banned tbh :/
Take a lot of breaks and switch up tasks and settings often 

13 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Mirror is slower, but it should easily get you 500 points unless you PC is completely fucked :D
Try to restart mirror and try again :)

Enjoy!

There is no wasy to tell how or what you get banned tbh :/
Take a lot of breaks and switch up tasks and settings often 

I gotcha, yeah I made a new ironman account, and only used the wintertodt script, and have been very smart about breaks, and switching things up, I've been able to run the script practically all day, with long breaks and I'm at 91 fm now, after making the account a couple days ago.  I'm gonna be really conservative and not over do it.

• Like 1

Just wanted to give an update on the script.  I got banned a week ago on an account, while using this script, but I was also using a dodgy TechBarbFishing script, I made a new account, and have only been using this Wintertodt script,  I am 3 levels away from 99, and It's been running perfectly.  IF you do plan on buying this script, please be smart about it, after every break, or every other break, change up your settings, so the game doesn't register consistent clicks.  I usually run the script all night when I'm asleep, and run it for about 45 mins- 75 mins, and have a 15-25 minute break in between.   I have the bot completely stop after about 320 minutes.  Just be smart and you will be okay using this.

Edited by Jdoinks
  • Like 2

Got 99 FM this morning, Thank you Khal for making another great script.  Didn't get banned on this account at all, and was moderately using it.  It's a great script and I would 100% recommend.  Just don't get greedy and run the script for 5+ hours at a time with 0 breaks.  Also don't use shady scripts, in between runs at wintertodt, for any other skills.  

• Like 1