Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

On 9/19/2016 at 5:13 AM, Khaleesi said:

Mirror or regular client?

- Explain the situation

Noticed a bug when using mirror client.

When bot tries to heal the pyromancer but someone else does it first, it will keep the vial highlighted and not do any other actions.
It cursors over the fire to re-light on start or roots to chop but wont click.

14 hours ago, Jackjackisme said:

Noticed a bug when using mirror client.

When bot tries to heal the pyromancer but someone else does it first, it will keep the vial highlighted and not do any other actions.
It cursors over the fire to re-light on start or roots to chop but wont click.

Fixed in V2.23, thanks for reporting!

Had this problem many months ago and recently returned to osrs and have the same problem again.

I run the script with mirror mode as I’ve always done, script works fine until it needs to fletch. It hovers the cursor over the knife for a good 5-10 seconds and then finally clicks the knife but then waits another 5-10 seconds before moving the cursor over the logs again waiting another 5-10 seconds before actually clicking the logs to fletch them. In this time on some occasions it has resulted in my account dying and I’d say a good 50-60% of games not even getting enough points for a crate with the odd few games not even getting 100 points…

I have tried running it on all the different mouse settings when you load up mirror mode and all come to the same conclusion.

any help would be great

edit: will also do the same thing when needing to eat by hovering the cursor over food and waiting, also eating one food every ten seconds (if needing to eat more than one piece)

Edited by whatshisnamehmm

6 hours ago, whatshisnamehmm said:

Had this problem many months ago and recently returned to osrs and have the same problem again.

I run the script with mirror mode as I’ve always done, script works fine until it needs to fletch. It hovers the cursor over the knife for a good 5-10 seconds and then finally clicks the knife but then waits another 5-10 seconds before moving the cursor over the logs again waiting another 5-10 seconds before actually clicking the logs to fletch them. In this time on some occasions it has resulted in my account dying and I’d say a good 50-60% of games not even getting enough points for a crate with the odd few games not even getting 100 points…

I have tried running it on all the different mouse settings when you load up mirror mode and all come to the same conclusion.

any help would be great

edit: will also do the same thing when needing to eat by hovering the cursor over food and waiting, also eating one food every ten seconds (if needing to eat more than one piece)

That usually has nothing to do with the script, either it's mirror that's being annoying or your computers CPU is going crazy high and it can't follow up.
When things like this start to happen, just close all clients and restart them all. Make sure you didn't login before hooking mirror client

Edited by Khaleesi

18 hours ago, yoyi3001 said:

it is a real AFK when  AFK at 500 points until end of the game and disconnected from the server and cant login again

would u make it dont drop from the game when AFK

I will remove the AFK option, no point having it tbh

If you are there for exp-> afk option is useless
If you are there for points -> afk option is useless aswell :D

Not even sure why I even added it all this time ago 

Edited by Khaleesi

So I bought this script, and used it on my ironman account and I got a temp ban.  I would used it for about an hour, and then take a break, and in between time I would use the TechBarbFisher script, and I'm wondering, do you think I got banned because of the Wintertodt script or the TechBarbFisher?  I would only use the fisher for like 45 minutes, and then stop using it for awhile.  Either way, does anybody know the best settings on the Wintertodt script to minimize ban risk

Edited by Jdoinks