Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

screenshot_04_01_2019-17_31_17.gif.a6a4df9fca1ea2bd13111499c1d59df0.gifscreenshot_04_01_2019-17_34_48.png.e571eb9f15c0d435739dbe1756aafc13.png

Khal Thank you for this amazing Script. hands down one of the best and more simple scripts ive e ver owned i have almost never experienced a real issue with it besides the very rare occasional death usual do to miss use of the settings/Human Error. this and a few of your other great scripts make me regret not picking your scripts exclusively when options were presented so far i have regretted it quiet a few times. Thank you again for this awesome script and i hope it was ok to post this proggy in here. idk how to get it to say my Total time ran but id assume its decent. first 99 with it and wont be my last. i ran this script 1-24 hours a day every day for awhile now. this account posted here was a nearly 2k TTL 124 combat account with a large bank 200qp ect.... i botted it all the way and plan to bot it to 2200 wish me luck. several more in the works. anyone who complains about banrate its not the script its you. i went from running 20-30 flax/bowstring bots on proxys/my ip and rinse and repeat every 3 days theyd get banned eventually i just kept trying and figured how to last longer and longer and now i havent had a real ban in over 4-5months 

Edited by IHRTCorsair
pics
  • Boge 1
  • Mald 1

On 1/5/2019 at 2:36 AM, Richie Bernard said:

Could I use a trial

Sure enjoy!

20 hours ago, Binpit said:

Mine has stopped working as of today, gets stuck at the doors, Then says attempting to click bruma roots dont know what ive done wrong

When exactly did it do that? I ran it for a few games but never came across this :/ can you get a screenshot?

3 hours ago, Cody Johnson said:

I'm having the same problem as Binpit.

When exactly did it do that? I ran it for a few games but never came across this :/ can you get a screenshot?

On 1/5/2019 at 6:30 AM, IHRTCorsair said:

screenshot_04_01_2019-17_31_17.gifscreenshot_04_01_2019-17_34_48.png.e571eb9f15c0d435739dbe1756aafc13.png

Khal Thank you for this amazing Script. hands down one of the best and more simple scripts ive e ver owned i have almost never experienced a real issue with it besides the very rare occasional death usual do to miss use of the settings/Human Error. this and a few of your other great scripts make me regret not picking your scripts exclusively when options were presented so far i have regretted it quiet a few times. Thank you again for this awesome script and i hope it was ok to post this proggy in here. idk how to get it to say my Total time ran but id assume its decent. first 99 with it and wont be my last. i ran this script 1-24 hours a day every day for awhile now. this account posted here was a nearly 2k TTL 124 combat account with a large bank 200qp ect.... i botted it all the way and plan to bot it to 2200 wish me luck. several more in the works. anyone who complains about banrate its not the script its you. i went from running 20-30 flax/bowstring bots on proxys/my ip and rinse and repeat every 3 days theyd get banned eventually i just kept trying and figured how to last longer and longer and now i havent had a real ban in over 4-5months 

That's a lot of crates Sir :D
How was the loot?

when did you regret buying my scripts? :/

Edited by Khaleesi

KHALESI SCRIPTS ARE #1 ❤️screenshot_04_01_2019-17_34_48.png.e571eb9f15c0d435739dbe1756aafc13.pngscreenshot_04_01_2019-17_31_17.gif.a6a4df9fca1ea2bd13111499c1d59df0.gif

On 1/6/2019 at 11:56 AM, Khaleesi said:

That's a lot of crates Sir :D
How was the loot?

when did you regret buying my scripts? :/

nonono Khal im sorry you got that from what i said "

this and a few of your other great scripts make me regret not picking your scripts exclusively when options were presented so far i have regretted it quiet a few times" ty for the 99FMing and over 50mil osrs from level 50-99 easily. 

that is what i said i meant i regretted it when i did not pick your scripts over some other one yours have all been flawless i wish i bough more of them and not of your competitions as the maintenance support has been disappointing to say the least. not to mention stability...some i haven't ever used or some i still use free scripts as the premium ones i bought just dont work..... yours have all run flawless with little to no downtime on your end.   KHALESI SCRIPTS ARE #1 Buy them now! 

lol hope thats better. i appreciate the quality my man. 

Edited by IHRTCorsair
Khal #1