Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

13 minutes ago, str1de said:

@Khaleesi I love your scripts, and have pretty much bought them all. I'm having issues with dying at wintertodt, and was wondering if maybe you could share some settings that may help? I'm an ironman, but only have 28 hp. Should I try to get higher hp first? Or maybe i'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.

The higher the HP the higher damage you take. Low HP and cheap foods help you out more. 

Been running fine until today. I know the game updated today. Any thing to do with that?

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/11 06:23:49 PM]: Error on random solver onLoop() : Auto Login
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(ti:152)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hi Khal, 

i really like the bot! Amazing stuff! However, I cant seem to leave it unattended for a long period of time. Sometimes when its supposed to go bank the crates, it gets stuck just outside of the gates and it keeps clicking the same spot over and over again. Faulty parameters? Camera angle? What seems to be the issue here? Thank you. 

Hey Khal its happened twice now but whenever I do full screen RS the bot will get stuck outside of the door when leaving to bank. It's happened twice and both times was when i went full screen mode. 

~ Also is it possible to add a failsafe so if the bot hasnt made progress in 10 mins xp gained wise that it will just log out and end script?

3 hours ago, sheikh said:

Hi Khal, 

i really like the bot! Amazing stuff! However, I cant seem to leave it unattended for a long period of time. Sometimes when its supposed to go bank the crates, it gets stuck just outside of the gates and it keeps clicking the same spot over and over again. Faulty parameters? Camera angle? What seems to be the issue here? Thank you. 

Are you running your game at full screen (meaning also having your game cover your monitor resolution?)

18 hours ago, str1de said:

oh didnt know that, tyvm.

You are welcome!

1 hour ago, Celestial said:

Hey Khal its happened twice now but whenever I do full screen RS the bot will get stuck outside of the door when leaving to bank. It's happened twice and both times was when i went full screen mode. 

~ Also is it possible to add a failsafe so if the bot hasnt made progress in 10 mins xp gained wise that it will just log out and end script?

Are you running your game at full screen (meaning also having your game cover your monitor resolution?)

You are welcome!

Yea exactly, it’s full screen. I’ll change that.

I’ve also noticed that if you pan the camera all the way up the issue fix itself, 

4 hours ago, havobh1 said:

This bot gets stuck after one game? How is that possible? @Khaleesi

I was about to post the same thing, Used it to get 99 on a lot of accounts but recently when I use it, It gets stuck at the door and I have to baby sit it, Not the first script I'm having issues with and the bots are getting stuck though.