Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, troro1 said:

Please be very careful using this script. I think Jagex might have found a way to detect this. I have had two high level accounts, 1500+ total level, banned using solely this script. Please be very very careful.

What was your botting style?  How many hours on and how much breaking?  Did you do anything else beside bot this?

8 hours ago, blackfre223 said:

What was your botting style?  How many hours on and how much breaking?  Did you do anything else beside bot this?

Ran 20 minutes, 10 minute break, randomized on a certain interval. Would go for 3-5 hours at a time. I only ran this and got temp banned last month and perm banned on another account recently.

Trial please. Saw some of the comments on the end of thread and want to see how it runs. I'm def interested because the other WT script isn't safe for HCIM I guess 

Trial please. Saw some of the comments on the end of thread and want to see how it runs. I'm def interested because the other WT script isn't safe for HCIM I guess 

I wouldn't recommend this script at the moment. It has some very bot-like gestures and based on the previous comments; Jagex can clearly see it. 

I used this script to get 4 accounts to 99 Firemaking - all successful! Unfortunately, a good thing can only last so long. I believe Jagex has figured a way to flag users using this script. I'm not sure how scripters deal with this; but at the current moment, it's not safe to use this script. 

On 7/6/2018 at 8:05 AM, Timaeus said:

I wouldn't recommend this script at the moment. It has some very bot-like gestures and based on the previous comments; Jagex can clearly see it. 

I used this script to get 4 accounts to 99 Firemaking - all successful! Unfortunately, a good thing can only last so long. I believe Jagex has figured a way to flag users using this script. I'm not sure how scripters deal with this; but at the current moment, it's not safe to use this script. 

That's not entirely true, You mainly only read bad things on threads...
but the other 500 people using it and that are using it and are having not problems never post here ^^

On 7/5/2018 at 7:43 PM, Vogelbekdier said:

Recently got perm banned using 1600+ total account be careful using for extended amounts of time.

Jagex banned a lot of accounts past thursday, I got a few very high leveld accounts banned that didn't bot for 3-4 days ... :)
Not sure what they did but that was a special day ...

Edited by Khaleesi

Got banned a couple days ago after hitting 85 fm. Every account (5 total) I have used this script with has been banned with exception to one account that I stopped using it at 83 fm. Only pattern I could see is that if I botted for smaller segments of time my chances of a ban were lower. If you do 3 hours straight I suggest toning it down and it does help to babysit and open crates periodically to not look so botlike