Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Just got this script it works great but can you possibly make it so it eats while running back to the bank when it restocks for supplies? Standing and eating, then running seems a little bot like. Another thing is that the smart calc does not always work I was 25 points away from receiving 500 while cutting logs but instead of cutting 3 logs and using them on the brazier it continued to cut until full inventory, The Wintertodt boss only had <10% remaining.  This was with the fletch option turned off using stealth injection. I was wondering if you can add an option to not fletch anymore once you reached 500 points so the firemaking xp per hour would go up as it would keep fletching and not dump the logs when the boss is very low. 

Edited by Makeitstack

On 4/8/2018 at 2:30 AM, Makeitstack said:

Just got this script it works great but can you possibly make it so it eats while running back to the bank when it restocks for supplies? Standing and eating, then running seems a little bot like. Another thing is that the smart calc does not always work I was 25 points away from receiving 500 while cutting logs but instead of cutting 3 logs and using them on the brazier it continued to cut until full inventory, The Wintertodt boss only had <10% remaining.  This was with the fletch option turned off using stealth injection. I was wondering if you can add an option to not fletch anymore once you reached 500 points so the firemaking xp per hour would go up as it would keep fletching and not dump the logs when the boss is very low. 

Will have to take a look at that for the smart calc and no fletching ..
The script does have an function to dump remaining logs and kindlings into the brazier, you just have to check it in the GUI :)