lmao #commitmentissues

Emilyy

so after being with someone nearly 4 years and asking if u think we would ever get engaged  one day they throw a rage , hang up on skype, act horrified at the thought of it and refusing to talk about it and not even giving a reason why not lmao

wasting my time or what 

maybe he saw this :feels: a16a16968afbaf948d362b0755ecf4e3.png

so after being with someone nearly 4 years and asking if u think we would ever get engaged one day they throw a rage , hang up on skype, act horrified at the thought of it and refusing to talk about it and not even giving a reason why not lmao

wasting my time or what

I was with my girlfriend for 4 years, she had literally every mental disorder you could name. She tried to kill herself 6 times in my own house. Sent me snapchats of her cutting and burning her skin. It ruined my life and I'm afraid to commit to anyone or anything. Because of her I have commitment issues and social anxiety around females. & it's not like I can seduce a girl by asking how many mental disorders they have. Lol. It's fucked with me. Maybe he needs time

Btw, this is the kind of stuff you should be talking face to face with him/her too. Good luck with your relationship

so after being with someone nearly 4 years and asking if u think we would ever get engaged  one day they throw a rage , hang up on skype, act horrified at the thought of it and refusing to talk about it and not even giving a reason why not lmao

wasting my time or what 

Nah, not wasting your time. He probably scared the shit out of him when you talked with him about marriage. Give it some time, he will turn around. But... he's defenitly not ready to marry lol..

I guess this guy just wants to take it easy.

#relationshipadvice.

I was with my girlfriend for 4 years, she had literally every mental disorder you could name. She tried to kill herself 6 times in my own house. Sent me snapchats of her cutting and burning her skin. It ruined my life and I'm afraid to commit to anyone or anything. Because of her I have commitment issues and social anxiety around females. & it's not like I can seduce a girl by asking how many mental disorders they have. Lol. It's fucked with me. Maybe he needs time

Btw, this is the kind of stuff you should be talking face to face with him/her too. Good luck with your relationship

Dude, you need to see a psychologist for this. It's not worth to keep yourself away from girls.

If i were you, go find a girl when you're ready, tell her that you have commitment issues and she will drag you with her bro.

Don't waste your life having commitment issues.. Girls are probably the best thing the world has given us lol.

Edited by Sebastian

Nah, not wasting your time. He probably scared the shit out of him when you talked with him about marriage. Give it some time, he will turn around. But... he's defenitly not ready to marry lol..

I guess this guy just wants to take it easy.

#relationshipadvice.

Dude, you need to see a psychologist for this. It's not worth to keep yourself away from girls.

If i were you, go find a girl when you're ready, tell her that you have commitment issues and she will drag you with her bro.

Don't waste your life having commitment issues.. Girls are probably the best thing the world has given us lol.

lol he can take it easy and be 40 and still not married then but i actually wanna be married and have kids before then with someone and if it aint him then it aint him