Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 12/29/2022 at 7:46 PM, dieg0 said:

?

It does not support normal anti-poisons. If you use bans in your setup and have the fire spell enabled, it will use it but won't enable the spell within the script.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:54 AM, SupaStinkiPu said:

I keep getting "zulrah doesnt exist" In logger and the bot never starts.

Where you starting the script?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I keep getting Zulrah doesn't exist error. The log error is the following. Could you help?

[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: Interacting with Item: Stamina potion(4)
[ERROR][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getItemsInTab(yl:527)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getTabForItem(yl:386)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(yl:1151)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.k(an:639)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.k(an:496)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.C(an:315)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.k(an:584)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.C(an:486)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.x.k.prn.k(fa:251)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(lb:222)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ql:54)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: Zulrah doesn't exist!

1 minute ago, bitencoo said:

Hi, I keep getting Zulrah doesn't exist error. The log error is the following. Could you help?

[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Withdrawing 1 of Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: Interacting with Item: Stamina potion(4)
[ERROR][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getItemsInTab(yl:527)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getTabForItem(yl:386)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(yl:1151)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.k(an:639)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.k(an:496)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.C(an:315)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.k(an:584)
    at com.fruityscripts.k.n.NUl.C(an:486)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.x.k.prn.k(fa:251)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(lb:222)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ql:54)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 01:14:58 PM]: Zulrah doesn't exist!

My mistake, if you don't create a new bank tab and put the items you're using, the script won't work. Doing this fixed the problem!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 12:06 PM, Gilles123 said:

Supports ultimate muler by Malcolm or any muling option?(if not, can you add it?)

Doesn't currently, will look at it

On 1/11/2023 at 4:19 PM, bitencoo said:

My mistake, if you don't create a new bank tab and put the items you're using, the script won't work. Doing this fixed the problem!

Was an update to banks yesterday, should be good now

I am having issues with it dragging a lot of switches causing it to miss prayers, using home ip on rs server closest to me.  I have fast switching off, does fast switching increase ban rate like it does on some things?

having issues with it flicking top left defense prayer when it misses a switch, it flicks def prayer a few times before switching to inventory to put gear on

solution for dragging?

Edited by keganh

hello! having an issue where every time i load up a mange/range setup, the bot gets stuck depositing and withdrawing the my bowfa. it's corrupted if that makes a difference. i'm having trouble getting the deposit/withdraw message show up in the logger at the same time, but here is the gist of it:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:18 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Depositing 1 junk items
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:18 AM]: Depositing 1 Bow of faerdhinen (c)

[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdraw missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: Withdrawing: Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)

4 hours ago, Echo said:

hello! having an issue where every time i load up a mange/range setup, the bot gets stuck depositing and withdrawing the my bowfa. it's corrupted if that makes a difference. i'm having trouble getting the deposit/withdraw message show up in the logger at the same time, but here is the gist of it:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:18 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Depositing 1 junk items
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:18 AM]: Depositing 1 Bow of faerdhinen (c)

[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdraw missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: Withdrawing: Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/19 11:13:32 AM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)

Added support for it, will be in next update.

On 1/14/2023 at 1:57 PM, keganh said:

I am having issues with it dragging a lot of switches causing it to miss prayers, using home ip on rs server closest to me.  I have fast switching off, does fast switching increase ban rate like it does on some things?

having issues with it flicking top left defense prayer when it misses a switch, it flicks def prayer a few times before switching to inventory to put gear on

solution for dragging?

using new mouse option or anything like that?

Added script queue support for the latest osbot update, example usage:

-script "903:profile=Test hours_limit=10 kills_limit=5 deaths_limit=5 profit_limit=1m"

profile = saved profile name, if you've been using CLI to run the script, this will need to be updated to suit.

hours_limit = Complete after 'x' run hours.

kills_limit = Complete after 'x' zulrah kills

deaths_limit = Complete after 'x' deaths.

profit_limit = Complete after 'x' accumulated profit

You can provide as many of the limits as you want, it will complete whenever one of them has been reached.

18 hours ago, Fruity said:

using new mouse option or anything like that?

yes, using new mouse.  still just flicking thick skin everytime it misses a switch, it will go back in inventory for a tick try to put on missing item and back to flicking thick skin.  this causes the bot to not eat when this happens until it either switches phases or eventually catches the item.

update: turned new mouse off still does it

isn't new mouse supposed to help reduce bans by using human like patterns and movements?

Edited by keganh

6 hours ago, keganh said:

yes, using new mouse.  still just flicking thick skin everytime it misses a switch, it will go back in inventory for a tick try to put on missing item and back to flicking thick skin.  this causes the bot to not eat when this happens until it either switches phases or eventually catches the item.

update: turned new mouse off still does it

isn't new mouse supposed to help reduce bans by using human like patterns and movements?

interesting, could you send us some screenshots of your setup and settings and ill try copy see if I run into the same issue

3 hours ago, bepismate50 said:

bot has gotten worse, always thinks it's deathwalking on startup, goes to collect the death supplies and then assumes it's out of supplies and then stops.

Check the logs, it might believe it is missing some items. Send me a pm with a copy/paste of the logs when the script starts