Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 11/29/2022 at 3:57 PM, MR_Trials said:

Whats the min requirements for this to get kills?

Could it do it on a 70 range 78 Mage account ?

Sort of def you working with? I recommend 85-85 but can be done with 70 range and 78 mage if you use trident and rune cross with some fancy bolts?

Hi the script is stuck with banking, with bowfa (corrupted)

[INFO][Bot #2][12/09 01:50:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdraw missing items
[INFO][Bot #2][12/09 01:50:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] Withdrawing 1 Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #2][12/09 01:50:41 PM]: Withdrawing: Bow of faerdhinen
[INFO][Bot #2][12/09 01:50:41 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #2][12/09 01:50:41 PM]: [Status Update] [RestartExecutor] [FruityBank] Ran out of Bow of faerdhinen (alternatives0)

Edited by lennerthoh
  • Like 1

Script is absolutely worth the money, my only issue i've seen is that it tries to world hop during a kill. Sometimes this causes it to die, stop attacking or just ends up wasting supplies. When it doesnt successfully world hop during a kill it gets stuck in a loop of resupplying, starting a new kill and then trying to hop during the kill again thus causing the same issues above. If it does hop during the kill, it goes back into instance low on supplies either dying or wasting time trying to get another kill not having enough supplies to complete it, either dying or teleporting. Don't take this as complaint bc it's definitely not, i'm super happy with the script, just wanted to point out a potential issue. Thank you for supplying us all with the best profit snake script on the market!

• Like 1