Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

I was banned for 1 day today. I know it's hard to say, but what do you guys think of this? I have only used this script and a other one (nimmogels 1-99 magic script) but I have used FZ most and recently and the most amount of time as well.

Stop or keep going? 

And no I have not used it 24/7, did run it for 57-68 minutes and then a break and never botted more then 4h a day. 

Hey fruity, I think there might be a glitch with ring of suffering and ring of dueling. I've experienced this more than once now I think. What happens is I try to get another kill in for my trip, and when I tele out with my ring of dueling, I equip it to tele back to FFA. So far so good. What the glitch is is when I'm at the bank chest, my character seems to deposit ring of suffering, then withdraw it again, then deposit it again, then withdraw it again, in a neverending cycle with the bank tab open the whole time. Don't know if I can 100% reproduce the glitch, but just putting it out there. It's not too big of a deal since I babysit 99% of the time anyways.

Some QOL suggestions could be for the bot to stop flicking preserve prayer at the beginning of each fight because I don't think that does anything, improving the decanting feature since it seems to stop working often times when I have (1),(2),(3) flasks in the bank still as apparently i'm out of supplies. Also, when I die, the pathing to the lumby bank seems a little off, it keeps rerouting where to go on the ground floor sometimes. Finally, maybe for other people (i dont have those stats yet for it to be effective) a dbow option or something, for the blue-phase so that more dps is put in. And I know you acknowledged it before, but a ring switch when snakelings arent out would be awesome.

PS : the bot works great, I've gotten over 100m now. 

35 minutes ago, Gali said:

Guys, how do i run this script properly on mirror mode because i get huge fps drop when i start this script on mirror mode from 50 stable fps to 10-14 and its unplayable

this script, as well as many many others, do not run well (or at all) on mirror mode and you should run it on stealth injection instead.

@Fruity tagging just to make sure that this is the course of action, or is there an interest/possibility to support mirror mode by reporting the bugs that are exclusive to it rather than just avoiding it.

@parnukaido

Received a perm ban today on 1 out of 4 accounts:

See spoiler for more specific info

Spoiler

- Botted for 8 Days
- Less than 2 hours a day
- Less than 50 minutes each cycle
- Manual banking after almost every kill
- 1 account per Proxy
- Only ran Zul'Rah Bot
- Didn't do any other activities

Edited by Jardem

1 hour ago, Gali said:

there is some issue with changing the world when bot is in the house,because when he does that bot appears outside of house and just continuously clicks on portal without stop

is it just right clicking the portal and not selecting the home option?

Just now, Fruity said:

is it just right clicking the portal and not selecting the home option?

for a temp fix, ill change to not hop if in house

Got banned after 11 days of use.. happens.. stuff that could be improved is once or twice noticed that bot would try to kill zulrah when he is completely out of supplies and zulrah has over 80% hp and would suicide, but 99.9% of the time it would teleport out when needed. Also sometimes it would teleport out when he clearly could of finish a kill if it would have ate karambwan. just a few thoughts off the top of my head

On 10/28/2018 at 10:07 PM, Gali said:

Got banned after 11 days of use.. happens.. stuff that could be improved is once or twice noticed that bot would try to kill zulrah when he is completely out of supplies and zulrah has over 80% hp and would suicide, but 99.9% of the time it would teleport out when needed. Also sometimes it would teleport out when he clearly could of finish a kill if it would have ate karambwan. just a few thoughts off the top of my head

Sorry to hear about the bans, will look into the suicide options, should not be suiciding unless requested in the gui settings and for teleporting away when you have food, if zulrahs hp > the selected gui option it will teleport away if you're either low on prayer (<2 points no pots), venom'd with no cure or no food inc karams, if you wasnt venomed, had prayer and did have the karams as mentioned i will need to go into it and see if i can spot the issue

On 10/25/2018 at 5:40 PM, Gali said:

yes he just left click portal without end not selecting enter house option, but thank you for quick response and action that should solve it