Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

8 hours ago, Gali said:

Fruity would it be possible to make bot drink ranging potion every time it goes in for a kill coz it only drinks once per trip and trip may contain 1-3 kills

Should be drinking if on the docks and ranged is < range + potential boost - 2 if i remember correct, will see why it might not be drinking every time

8 hours ago, Gali said:

and is it possible to fix organize inventory because it still doesn't work

Got nowhere to be tonight so i plan on fixing the inventory organising, will let you know when i pushed something

18 hours ago, TheOnePC said:

The ban rate is extremely high. I don't really post much let alone review a script but..

I used a never botted main account with 333 previous zulrah kc. Used the script for 1 hour two days ago then 30 minutes yesterday. I then decided I'd rather not use it and started doing zulrah myself. I used the script for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes(25 kills) and I got perma banned this morning at 4am while I was doing zulrah  myself on runelite. 

The ban rate is extremely high, I ran the script for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes. - PROOF:

signature.php?username=theonepc

I tried mirror mode which didn't work,. Attempted stealth mod for 1 hour 37 minutes and perma banned for "Major botting" even though I have never botted on this account before. Good thing I have a backup main account.

I dont control payments in any way, im not told who owns my script, you will have to make a refund request here

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

On 11/25/2018 at 8:08 PM, TheOnePC said:

The ban rate is extremely high. I don't really post much let alone review a script but..

I used a never botted main account with 333 previous zulrah kc. Used the script for 1 hour two days ago then 30 minutes yesterday. I then decided I'd rather not use it and started doing zulrah myself. I used the script for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes(25 kills) and I got perma banned this morning at 4am while I was doing zulrah  myself on runelite. 

The ban rate is extremely high, I ran the script for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes. - PROOF:

signature.php?username=theonepc

I tried mirror mode which didn't work,. Attempted stealth mod for 1 hour 37 minutes and perma banned for "Major botting" even though I have never botted on this account before. Good thing I have a backup main account.

Well I came here to say the exact opposite actually, i've been using this for a week about 5-10h by day, with no issue at all on injection mode. No ban, Made a shitload of money and bot is smooth as it cant be. Pretty sure the problem here is not the script but OSBOT itself, they seems to have few problem with mirror mode and detection issue, i'm using a over 10 year+ account so it might be the case why i'm not suspected at all. i have over 700 kill with this bot so far, everything is great.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:29 AM, lennerthoh said:

Hi Fruity, 

First, the script is awesome made. In stealth injection mode the script runs flawless, but why does it not work with the use of mirror mode?  Can we see some difference in the near future?

Regards,

Mirror mode is a tough one, i have tried a number of things to get it to work but then other things pop up, i know mirror mode is an issue with a number of scripts that require faster responses

On 11/29/2018 at 4:39 PM, Gali said:

bot sometimes doesn't initiate starting zulrah once he has message popped up once he is in zulrah lair so it just stands there

if you move, does it carry on as normal? what is the current 'status' for when it just idles?

On 11/28/2018 at 11:11 AM, Gali said:

bot tried to log in into 2200 world , please fix this thing of trying to log into skill requiring worlds

Edit: repeatedly on Runescape starting screen 

World hopper is using osbots, not sure if there are any methods i can use to stop it using those worlds, will ask around or try to suggest/report it as a bug

19 hours ago, Fruity said:

if you move, does it carry on as normal? what is the current 'status' for when it just idles?

World hopper is using osbots, not sure if there are any methods i can use to stop it using those worlds, will ask around or try to suggest/report it as a bug

If you move it, it proceed as normal ill try to see what it says next time it happens,

world hopping could be prevented by manualy selecting worlds that it can hop to but it sucks to do it by hand but what can you do

Hey, everytime the bot dies, it will go to the bank, take a full inv of slayer rings and then log out, saying I don't have any in a pop-up message. Any ideas? I have 500+ slayer rings banked. Infinite loop until full lol.

[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:19 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:19 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Dramen staff
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:31 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:36 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:47 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:52 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:03 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:08 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:19 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:24 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring

[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:28:32 PM]: ~~~~~ Runtime Data ~~~~~~: 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:28:32 PM]: Terminating script Fruity Zulrah 2.0...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:28:33 PM]: Line: Success

ring.png

18 hours ago, nevadita said:

Hey, everytime the bot dies, it will go to the bank, take a full inv of slayer rings and then log out, saying I don't have any in a pop-up message. Any ideas? I have 500+ slayer rings banked. Infinite loop until full lol.

[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:19 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:19 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Dramen staff
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:31 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:36 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:47 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:24:52 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:03 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:08 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:19 PM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Slayer ring (alternatives0)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:25:24 PM]: [FruityBank] Withdrawing: Slayer ring

[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:28:32 PM]: ~~~~~ Runtime Data ~~~~~~: 
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:28:32 PM]: Terminating script Fruity Zulrah 2.0...
[INFO][Bot #1][12/04 12:28:33 PM]: Line: Success

ring.png

Thank you for the report, will see what i can find out, can you confirm upur banking options, you sont have left click as 'All' do you?

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you for the report, will see what i can find out, can you confirm upur banking options, you sont have left click as 'All' do you?

I don't. Okay so I tried with Zulrah teleport scrolls, and suicided; same thing, but this time it says missing equipment, and then the bot stops because I don't have any zammy capes. I haven't been able to bypass it :( 

Ran this 22 hours a day for 4 days. 1,000KC. Got a 2 day ban. I don't think there is any difference in the amount of hours you get to bot, breaks or no breaks. Still, you are never going to earn a profit with this script, unless you are getting your accounts via some sketchy means. Got banned after 176M profit, where as the account cost around 220m. It's almost as if.. Jagex knows when to ban you to keep your hoping.. L0L. 

Bought a new modem [change ip address and get another non proxy ip], and re installed windows before attempting this as well. Did not seem to improve anything. 

Edited by ssylass

[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:56:46 PM]: [Armour] Checking if Combat bracelet is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:56:46 PM]: [Armour] Checking if Infinity boots is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:56:46 PM]: [Armour] Checking if Ring of recoil is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:56:46 PM]: [Armour] Checking if Holy blessing is missing.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:56:53 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:00 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Stopping
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:01 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Stopping
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:01 PM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Thread!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:01 PM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Zulrah Listener!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:01 PM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Cloud Listener!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:01 PM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Snakeling Listener!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:01 PM]: [Lair] Reset Cooldowns!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:06 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/06 03:57:12 PM]: [ZulrahListener] Stopping

So this is what it says when it idles at zulrah lair

• Like 1