Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 4/15/2019 at 7:49 PM, Fruity said:

Still getting this issue? pushed a few clean ups a few days ago, if you are, leme know either in disc or chatbox please

Mirror mode is having issues with a few of my users for Zulrah and also NMZ, would it be possible to go through some debugs with you?

Yer man of course, what do you need from me?

Hey there- I was really excited to buy this, but i've run it and it just died 3 times in a row. Clearly bug issues- can't even grab loot properly without spazing out and misclicking, let alone battle. It mistimed the melee stage and got stunned, it doesn't protect items, or even attack. HELP PLEASE I WANT THIS TO WORK

14 minutes ago, melomel said:

Hey there- I was really excited to buy this, but i've run it and it just died 3 times in a row. Clearly bug issues- can't even grab loot properly without spazing out and misclicking, let alone battle. It mistimed the melee stage and got stunned, it doesn't protect items, or even attack. HELP PLEASE I WANT THIS TO WORK

That is either lag on your end, or the client is not set to default zoom. The script works perfectly.

32 minutes ago, Karnivore said:

That is either lag on your end, or the client is not set to default zoom. The script works perfectly.

Ya missed the big disclaimer about the 50ms thing. can't figure out how to keep fps at 20 tho.   Also it's been hit by the melee, stood in a gas cloud till death, and teleported halfway through a fight. Any tips? 

WOOH! First kill! Does it pick up elite treasure trails?

Nevermind this is great! Thanks!

Edited by melomel
Additional questions

4 hours ago, melomel said:

Ya missed the big disclaimer about the 50ms thing. can't figure out how to keep fps at 20 tho.   Also it's been hit by the melee, stood in a gas cloud till death, and teleported halfway through a fight. Any tips? 

WOOH! First kill! Does it pick up elite treasure trails?

Nevermind this is great! Thanks!

Are you using mirror mode? Mirror mode is quite buggy I wouldn't reccommend using it. 

On 4/21/2019 at 11:03 PM, beastlymaj said:

Hey!

Bot works great, was wondering if you can implement lunar spell book catherbay teleport that requires 87 mage to use as a way of getting to zulrah, it drops you off closer to the dock than cammy teleport, runes can be stored in a rune pouch.

Let me know! thanks.

Sounds like it should be easy enough to add, im just thinking about easiest way to go about adding this to the script/ui, if people have veng enabled would have to have runes in the inventory etc and all that jazz. should be possible and ill let you know if i get there

20 hours ago, melomel said:

Yeaaa... but it says it does! Lol why not tho? I'm sure Fruity makes money hand over fist from this, so why not fix it?

17 hours ago, Karnivore said:

I believe he's looking into it, the issue is while running mirror mode the client slightly lags, which fucks up the prayers.

Mirror and stealth are like chalk and cheese currently for script performance unfortunately, i keep trying to implement better ways about stuff but currently unable to find anything that will help with the issues people are having. 

If anyone that uses mirror wants to prove any feedback they found helped/improved their experience please let me know and i maybe able to figure more issues out

14 hours ago, sturnbull said:

Is quick switching more likely to get you banned? How about using steal injection as opposed to mirror mode?

I dont believe it would myself and use quick switch personally, stealth works alot smoother, i keep trying to look into mirror mode issues but not found any fixes as of yet

Lowering the amount of gear switches helped. I'd also play around with removing the karambwan with protect from snakelings on as well as setting the threshhold it eats at lower or the refreshrate of checking hp(i have no idea how scripting works, im just guessing). It'd also be great if there was an option to not have attack bonus prayer, since the prayer changes would get easier. Maybe make a whole "click this for mirror mode" option that does these things. It also takes a long time to pull the info it looks like, even at 50 ms. After a death it sits there for a bit "changing prayers". I think the less bells and whistles you have on it, the better it'd be. It also struggles in clicking the correct spot, or verifying that it's in the right spot (gets killed by poison clouds, hit by melee in 2nd phase). It might raise ban rates, but I think if you had the camera lock for specific movements and used x/y coordinates for clicks in a timed sequence after pulling new phase it could solve the problem