Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

1 hour ago, Nadapro said:

does laggy computer gets you banned faster? my acc got banned in like 4 hours of botting babby sitting , also i used vpn to change my ip .

I want to bot again can you guys give me any tip / info would be very helpfull. i m planning to bot on 3 accounts atleast

what you mean by laggy? tbh it shouldnt 

unless bot fucks up alot due to the lag , also id say dont use those free vpns xD

On 2/26/2019 at 9:19 AM, Exhale said:

does this allow you to use on multiple accounts at once??

Yeah

12 hours ago, Nadapro said:

does laggy computer gets you banned faster? my acc got banned in like 4 hours of botting babby sitting , also i used vpn to change my ip .

I want to bot again can you guys give me any tip / info would be very helpfull. i m planning to bot on 3 accounts atleast

Not sure if it would unless like panda says the lag is causing it to break

It gets set up, then it gets stuck at "teleporting to POH". Why is this happening? I have set to use slayer rings.

It withdraws the items I need then gets stuck because it says "teleporting to POH".. Please help me.

EDIT: Script works good, it was not working because I have not done Regicide, and not because of an error with this script. Sorry for the mix up.

Edited by assaulted

16 hours ago, assaulted said:

It gets set up, then it gets stuck at "teleporting to POH". Why is this happening? I have set to use slayer rings.

It withdraws the items I need then gets stuck because it says "teleporting to POH".. Please help me.

where do you start the script, does it withdraw the house teleports? not sure why it would be teleporting to PoH if using slayer rings though, screenshot settings for us

Edited by Fruity

On 3/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, Fruity said:

where do you start the script, does it withdraw the house teleports? not sure why it would be teleporting to PoH if using slayer rings though, screenshot settings for us

No it does not withdraw a tele tab.

https://imgur.com/XCL0Ywf

https://imgur.com/JGI6N4a

Just need to sort this out.. Haven't been able to use this script since I bought it 2 weeks ago..

EDIT: Script works good, it was not working because I have not done Regicide, and not because of an error with this script. Sorry for the mix up.

Edited by assaulted