Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

5 hours ago, nisimnick said:

so i just bought the bot like an hour ago. and im having alot of issues. well the first trip was flaw less. now its not using protect mage/range its not switching from mage gear to range gear. its not eating. its just weird... paying 25$ a month id expect a bit more smoothness. yes its set at 50ms response time and im on mirror mode.

Fruity is still figuring out mirror mode. Stealth is really the only way to go right now. 

On 12/31/2018 at 9:53 PM, ABottersDream said:

There is a glitch when you try and use a 99 range cape. It gets it out of the bank and puts it back over and over

Thank you for the report, will see what i can find out

On 1/1/2019 at 6:06 PM, Gali said:

Fruity please, not the first time writing about this. Can you please fix this bug when it clicks on the land non stop from port tyras ship without going off the ship in the first place. If you don't know what I'm talking about try it your self with some test account it gets stuck like this occasionally.

I pushed an update a while back to solve this, and i believe i have seen this mentioned in the script discord channel with a potential fix being added to the web walker. will see if i can tweak my own implmentation in the meantime

On 1/3/2019 at 7:26 AM, joemama123 said:

Tried mirror mode on my i7 5820k/gtx1080 windows 7 ult with osrs default client:

Even at 50ms reaction it was horribly slow when moving for rotations, a lot of times it stays and even runs back in the venom gas. Also it kept praying range during blue phase. I had 6 way switch so maybe that had something to do with it. Ratio was x64 to x64, not sure what else to do at this point. Only bought 1 month of this script and guess I have to use stealth injection, which is scary but I have no choice with mirror mode being in this state :/

On 1/4/2019 at 6:21 PM, nisimnick said:

so i just bought the bot like an hour ago. and im having alot of issues. well the first trip was flaw less. now its not using protect mage/range its not switching from mage gear to range gear. its not eating. its just weird... paying 25$ a month id expect a bit more smoothness. yes its set at 50ms response time and im on mirror mode.

Using mirror mode seems to be broken for this script (and a number of other scripts), im trying my best to find patches but cant really get it working correctly. whenever i find more information out about mirror i do post it and try to work things out to further improve the script

2 hours ago, vort3x said:

@Fruity hello, well i have prolbmes with the bot, it does the inventory and then just stands there... any guide on how to set up properly?

Could you show me your inventory/equipment setup

1 hour ago, corby528 said:

@Fruity when I died, it goes and collects your items, then gets stuck at zulrah and just moves the food around back and forth and does nothing?

Thank you for the report, when this happens, does the scren still say its deathwalking on the paint?

1 hour ago, montgele said:

What are the minium range and mage levels to make this profitable?

Recommended to have 75-75 minimum for blowpipe-trident. 75 magic is a minimum but you can use a rune cross for ranged

• Like 1

Been running this bot for the past week, about 10 hours a day and has been working great! Only problems i've come across getting stuck at deposit box on zul-andra / and occasionally clicking out of house portal and getting stuck there, thankfully its been setup so bot shuts down 1 hour after not gaining exp otherwise I may have ended up with a ban.

One feature id recommend if possible is being able to resupply trident with death runes inside of my rune pouch, i believe there is a feature where runes go straight to inv instead but would be cool to add. Overall great script and I highly recommend it!

17 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you for the report, will see what i can find out

I pushed an update a while back to solve this, and i believe i have seen this mentioned in the script discord channel with a potential fix being added to the web walker. will see if i can tweak my own implmentation in the meantime

Using mirror mode seems to be broken for this script (and a number of other scripts), im trying my best to find patches but cant really get it working correctly. whenever i find more information out about mirror i do post it and try to work things out to further improve the script

Could you show me your inventory/equipment setup

Thank you for the report, when this happens, does the scren still say its deathwalking on the paint?

Recommended to have 75-75 minimum for blowpipe-trident. 75 magic is a minimum but you can use a rune cross for ranged

hi fruity, when it got stuck, no it said assorting inventory and would get stuck moving the rest of the food that was left around, also sometimes on the blue form when trying to avoid it obviously it tries to run to the other side of the lair to avoid the blue mage phase and where the character stops, is right ontop of the fog, it doesn't move away from the fod, just stands in the fog eating the whole time till the fog goes away, and wastes all the food

On 12/19/2018 at 3:29 PM, Gali said:

so anyone could give me smart ideas how jaggex could track 6 of my accounts with different proxies on the same day when some of the accounts botted zulrah for 3-4 weeks and 2 new ones just 2-4 days

Shit bot that’s how. Don’t use the zulrah bot unless you got free accounts to throw away.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:04 PM, yeahboyyy said:

this post is from 2016, does it still work today?

Oh it works until you get banned a few days later. Starting to think all the people that say bots been working for weeks are paid by fruity.