Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

My near maxed botting account cannot kill this boss it just messes up every kill doesnt know how to switch prayers or anything at all. What is wrong with these paid so called good scripts or is it a OSbot problem now on mirror? WTF just bought this script and literally has died 10 times without one kill. every stats combat stat is 95+?????

8 hours ago, xsk1lls said:

My near maxed botting account cannot kill this boss it just messes up every kill doesnt know how to switch prayers or anything at all. What is wrong with these paid so called good scripts or is it a OSbot problem now on mirror? WTF just bought this script and literally has died 10 times without one kill. every stats combat stat is 95+?????

When using MIRROR MODE, be sure to set your response time to 50ms (As heightlighted) to avoid issues during the fight!
To change this value, press SHIFT + F4 

Did u do this ?

• Like 1

Got this last night.

Working great for the most part however i am having a very annoying problem.

I'm using the cure me spell and it occasionally gets into a loop where it casts cure me right as i get venomed and it repeats the process on a perfect loop..

Would it be possible to count until just before the venom hits or something, not sure how venom works but must be a better solution.

It ended up eating like 600 cosmics in less than 15 kills, I'm risking this on my ironman (not too bothered if i get banned) so getting annoying having to keep runecrafting more.

[EDIT] It's doing the above a lot more than i realized, its my only gripe with this bot at the moment, at least unless i get lucky with a serp helm lol.

Secondly. It died once so far (i think i had the camera zoomed in too far and it couldn't click zulrah so bare that in mind)

It walked back fine to collect the items after death, however again regarding the rune pouch, it only put the laws in and when it went to clan wars it banked the other runes, i had to step in and fix.

[EDIT] Died for 2nd time (in 100 kills) and same thing happened, only 1 stack of runes is placed back in the bag.

and lastly again regarding cure me, after each kill it will cast cure me to cure both the venom and poison even if i'm full health and about to go to clan wars.

Would it be possible to only do this is you're >60hp or something.

Other than these small issues it's working great so far.

Edited by divinitize

On 2/3/2019 at 6:30 PM, serg Rambo said:

Currently trying this script out on a low level account.

42 def-  75 range mage - 65hp - 52 pray.

Using void mage and range, occult and fury , ava's & ma1 cape.

signature.php?username=serg_rambo

Got lucky on drops though, 1x visage and  1x magic fang

How many deaths /h with that low hp lvl? + kills / h? 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:09 AM, mikey a said:

Hey, can somebody tell me the earnings per hour killing Zulrah?

this really depends on your stats, whats your stats at? def, range, magic, hp + pray ? + what gear do you / would you use? 
aswell on your computer + internet perfomance. 

Edited by riseofrage