Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

5 hours ago, ssylass said:

new pc

While I thought this at first too, then I thought about it some more and thought no. 

@EPhell I get the same results. 

It is not my PC. I am going to assume that it is due to the script being heavy as the same thing happens with a hunter script.

Edited by bobbdylann
  • Sad 1
  • Mald 1

3 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

@EPhell I get the same results. 

It is not my PC. I am going to assume that it is due to the script being heavy as the same thing happens with a hunter script.

It's very weird. I am curious to know why it works for @IHRTCorsair and not for us. I don't really want to keep botting on Stealth Injection.. I want to reduce the risk of ban as much as possible.

Edited by EPhell
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 12:12 AM, ssylass said:

@Fruity when enabling the preserve prayer it seems to be rapidly flicking it on and off like 20 times at the start of each kill. also i could be wrong but shouldnt the preserve be left on at all times when boosted? 

signature.php?username=ssylass

Tyvm for the spot, will see if i can push a quick fix

11 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

Anyone suggest a resolution to having 10 to 12 fps when using mirror mode? I did the switch to 50 but the fps is so low the bot can't keep up 

Sort of specs you running on?

• Like 1

Alright so an update, 

I switched over to my laptop and I am able to achieve a steady 20 fps when script is idle. When it goes into zulrah it will vary between 10fps and 19fps. I did low cpu mode etc with very little help/hurt. 

In the beginning first phase of Zulrah it does just fine keeping up. It does ok when switching gear to mage and does good when switching prayers. However I will run into the error code below. When It does this error. It will not switch prayers / gear / run to spot. It kinda acts "dumb" so to speak and just eats and dies. Hope this can help somehow to make mirror mode work better. 

Also as I side note I did try doing just mage and it took forever long. (With 90+ mage and higher end gear) A few points in it fell behind in the spots to be when phases would come up. 

I also tried seeing if right click would make a difference. It made a slight improvement with speed of being able to execute the next order. I.e. prayer or a gear switch 

I tried Quick Switch option.. I'm not entirely sure what that did as I didn't see an improvement. 

Aside from the error below, and correct me if I am wrong, if we could achieve a faster response time than 50ms and decently steady fps at like 20 i think it would work just as well as stealth inj. ( i realize this is probably easier said than done. )

@Fruity

[ERROR][Bot #1][12/29 12:15:06 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@73f33e22
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -4037
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(dn:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(tj:401)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.isOnCursor(tj:65)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.evaluate(pg:286)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:185)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ck:467)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.c.cOn.d(xb:694)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.c.cOn.d(xb:4)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.a.cOn.d(t:218)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(pc:77)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

initial tests were on my desktop which has i7 / 970gtx which provide extremely unsuccessful (on mirror) 

then switched to my laptop which has i7 / 1060 which is the results I have above from it. (on mirror)

Curious to know what @IHRTCorsair gets for FPS when he runs mirror mode along with his settings he runs for the script. 

Edited by bobbdylann

11 minutes ago, bobbdylann said:

Alright so an update, 

I switched over to my laptop and I am able to achieve a steady 20 fps when script is idle. When it goes into zulrah it will vary between 10fps and 19fps. I did low cpu mode etc with very little help/hurt. 

In the beginning first phase of Zulrah it does just fine keeping up. It does ok when switching gear to mage and does good when switching prayers. However I will run into the error code below. When It does this error. It will not switch prayers / gear / run to spot. It kinda acts "dumb" so to speak and just eats and dies. Hope this can help somehow to make mirror mode work better. 

Also as I side note I did try doing just mage and it took forever long. (With 90+ mage and higher end gear) A few points in it fell behind in the spots to be when phases would come up. 

I also tried seeing if right click would make a difference. It made a slight improvement with speed of being able to execute the next order. I.e. prayer or a gear switch 

I tried Quick Switch option.. I'm not entirely sure what that did as I didn't see an improvement. 

Aside from the error below, and correct me if I am wrong, if we could achieve a faster response time than 50ms and decently steady fps at like 20 i think it would work just as well as stealth inj. ( i realize this is probably easier said than done. )

@Fruity

[ERROR][Bot #1][12/29 12:15:06 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@73f33e22
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -4037
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(dn:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(tj:401)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.isOnCursor(tj:65)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.evaluate(pg:286)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:185)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(ck:467)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.c.cOn.d(xb:694)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.c.c.cOn.d(xb:4)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.a.cOn.d(t:218)
    at com.fruityscripts.script.FruityZulrah.onLoop(pc:77)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

initial tests were on my desktop which has i7 / 970gtx which provide extremely unsuccessful (on mirror) 

then switched to my laptop which has i7 / 1060 which is the results I have above from it. (on mirror)

Curious to know what @IHRTCorsair gets for FPS when he runs mirror mode along with his settings he runs for the script. 

could you screenshot the top left corner that mirror mode paints, with all the different values and options usually in red text

@Fruity

Say one thing I just noticed is that the my previous post was from my desktop. I just launched mirror mode on my laptop (which achieves a maximum of 20fps. vs desktop at 10 to 15) and noticed that the ratios are different. Maybe this might help? I don't know why they differ tho. Is there a way to manually change the ratio values? 

laptop (x64 to x32) 

desktop (x32 to x32)

c1.PNG

Edited by bobbdylann

17 minutes ago, EPhell said:

@bobbdylann

That's interesting. The ratio on my laptop is x32 x32. I haven't tried to run it on desktop tho.

Yeah I tried to research on it and haven't really found why. One thing I do think however is if a guy can achieve like a steady 20-25fps on mirror with a void setup to minimize the amount of switches needed mirror mode with this would work well pending any errors.