Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

3.67 - Doesn't try to enable prayer when suiciding when out of prayer potions

3.68 - Noted food no longer counted towards useable food.

3.69 - Added debug logs to decanting/anti-venoms for those having issues, this should help us narrow down the issue.

3.70 - Should now only enable the camera events when required/zulrah is not visible, this will help when running with resizable

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

14 hours ago, Danconiaqwerty said:

I purchased the zulrah bot December 16, 2018 and my account got banned December 18, 2018. LOL. Never botted on this account before and it's permanent ban. Any chance I can get a refund? Would like to try one of your other bots on my other accounts.

I dont handle payments/i dont even know who owns my script, you would have to make a refund in the refunds section of the forums but bans are not usually accepted as a valid reason

15 hours ago, Danconiaqwerty said:

I purchased the zulrah bot December 16, 2018 and my account got banned December 18, 2018. LOL. Never botted on this account before and it's permanent ban. Any chance I can get a refund? Would like to try one of your other bots on my other accounts.

9 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I dont handle payments/i dont even know who owns my script, you would have to make a refund in the refunds section of the forums but bans are not usually accepted as a valid reason

9 days 24/7 no ban xD wtf is in this damn script bro do u work for jagex. My last request is that you add a toggle for tracking supply cost to the settings, cuz sometimes when i restart the client i forget to uncheck the box and it rapes my profit/hr and it dies a lot. Either that or put it on a second thread <3

signature.php?username=ssylass

Edited by ssylass

13 minutes ago, ssylass said:

9 days 24/7 no ban xD wtf is in this damn script bro do u work for jagex. My last request is that you add a toggle for tracking supply cost to the settings, cuz sometimes when i restart the client i forget to uncheck the box and it rapes my profit/hr and it dies a lot. Either that or put it on a second thread <3

signature.php?username=ssylass

aahhhh forgot to add the toggle saving/loading for that, will add when i get home

On 12/18/2018 at 8:13 PM, Danconiaqwerty said:

i tried to get refund before.. dont even try. impossible

21 hours ago, Fruity said:

aahhhh forgot to add the toggle saving/loading for that, will add when i get home

No worries bro thx for the SUPER fast updates!
However I have discovered another bug, (v3.7) idk if this is new or I just didn't notice it before, but if I get hit two large hits in quick succession, IE a 40 followed by a 30, the bot will abandon fight and tele out even with a full inventory of sharks and karambwans. Heres the log:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:05 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Setting Current Phase, A
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:05 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Phase: MAGIC_SIX
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:05 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Setting Current Standing Area, A
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:05 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Standing Area: I
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:14 AM]: Low on HP/Food! Abandoning fight (A)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:15 AM]: Low on HP/Food! Abandoning fight (A)

[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:15 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Setting Information to Next Phase
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:15 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Phase: RANGE_FITHTEEN
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:15 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Standing Area: G
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:15 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Zulrah Position: MIDDLE
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Zulrah Position: MIDDLE
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Possible Rotations: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: Previous Forms: 7
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Setting Current Phase, A
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Phase: RANGE_FITHTEEN
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Setting Current Standing Area, A
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:17 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Standing Area: G
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:18 AM]: [ZulrahListener] Stopping
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:18 AM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Thread!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:18 AM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Zulrah Listener!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:18 AM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Cloud Listener!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:18 AM]: [Lair] Successfully Shutdown Snakeling Listener!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/20 01:11:18 AM]: [Lair] Reset Cooldowns!

Inventory when this occurred: (Account is 99 HP)
2w38i9x.png

This really cuts into profit/hr because it wastes teleports when it could just tick eat right back to full hp.

Again thanks for the amazingly quick patches!!