Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

So I've been running this script 24/7 on a max main for 5 days and it isnt banned yet. WTF xD I take back everything negative i said! 2.5k kills in ~96 hours. Started with magic shortbow, now have full ancestral L0L

Few problems: 
1. If your food is monkfish, and you run out of monkfish, but you have a noted monkfish drop in your inventory, it will just continue to fight zulrah until it dies, because it thinks it has food when it doesnt. 

2. Dynamic signature is too big for OSBot forums. [at least for my account]

3. Clicking to attack zulrah after switching armor or zulrah switching styles seems to have far too large of a delay.

4. If it is out of prayer potions, but the "suicide" flag is set [ie you are out of food/ppots, but zulrah is <5% hp] it will spam prayer button continuously for the remainder of the kill. 

5. When running in re-sizable mode, combined with the new further zoom-ability of the client itself, I can see the entire arena without moving the camera. Yet the bot focuses the camera on zulrah, like it would need to do if it was on fixed mode and zoomed in. Remove the camera rotating to zulrah if zulrah is already on screen. For example, if I am in fullscreen and fully zoomed out, it should basically never have to move the camera. There are lots of delays rotating the camera that dont need to be there, and seem kind of sus because a legit player would just zoom out and view the whole map.

6. Please add option in the config file for disabling supply tracking permanently. I have to disable it every time i start the script ?

7. If the bot gets connection lost, and dies while the connection is lost, it doesnt seem to notice that it has died. So it will go to the bank, see it doesnt have its armor in there, and then exit out on "Not enough of item: ancestral hat" or w/e it says.

8. I get this error if the bot logs in while re sizable mode is enabled, and the inventory is closed. [like, no side bar panel is open at all]

30seoo9.png

[recorded all of these with debug mode enabled and logger if you need to see]

[not a signature]

signature.php?username=ssylass

Edited by ssylass

13 minutes ago, Danconiaqwerty said:

Hello. Is there a reason why the bot makes the account hop worlds when zulrah is less than 20% hp even though the account is full hp and full of supplies? Does your bot only do 1/2 of the rotations and hop worlds on the others?

What are your world hopping options? if you have rotations selected, deselect them

On 12/15/2018 at 10:51 AM, bassieb said:

hii my bot gets stuck while i'm on the boat from the camelot charter? 

Is this after the charter and you're on the boat at tyras?

On 12/14/2018 at 11:50 PM, ssylass said:

So I've been running this script 24/7 on a max main for 5 days and it isnt banned yet. WTF xD I take back everything negative i said! 2.5k kills in ~96 hours. Started with magic shortbow, now have full ancestral L0L

Few problems: 
1. If your food is monkfish, and you run out of monkfish, but you have a noted monkfish drop in your inventory, it will just continue to fight zulrah until it dies, because it thinks it has food when it doesnt. 

2. Dynamic signature is too big for OSBot forums. [at least for my account]

3. Clicking to attack zulrah after switching armor or zulrah switching styles seems to have far too large of a delay.

4. If it is out of prayer potions, but the "suicide" flag is set [ie you are out of food/ppots, but zulrah is <5% hp] it will spam prayer button continuously for the remainder of the kill. 

5. When running in re-sizable mode, combined with the new further zoom-ability of the client itself, I can see the entire arena without moving the camera. Yet the bot focuses the camera on zulrah, like it would need to do if it was on fixed mode and zoomed in. Remove the camera rotating to zulrah if zulrah is already on screen. For example, if I am in fullscreen and fully zoomed out, it should basically never have to move the camera. There are lots of delays rotating the camera that dont need to be there, and seem kind of sus because a legit player would just zoom out and view the whole map.

6. Please add option in the config file for disabling supply tracking permanently. I have to disable it every time i start the script ?

7. If the bot gets connection lost, and dies while the connection is lost, it doesnt seem to notice that it has died. So it will go to the bank, see it doesnt have its armor in there, and then exit out on "Not enough of item: ancestral hat" or w/e it says.

8. I get this error if the bot logs in while re sizable mode is enabled, and the inventory is closed. [like, no side bar panel is open at all]

30seoo9.png

[recorded all of these with debug mode enabled and logger if you need to see]

[not a signature]

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

1. Will add a noted check foe monkfish, should already be in place,

2. Will see what i can do about the signature, what is your size limit?

3. Wasnt aware of the delay, would have to see what i can find out

4. Should already be a check for if prayer is > 0 to click the prayer button, should be an easy fix

5. Resizable is relatively new to osbot, will try add some dynamic behaviour if resizeable is enabled going forward

6. should be easy enough, ty for the spot.

7. Does the script show it is in deathwalking mode?

8. Thank you for the logs, will see what i can do

Edited by Fruity

10 hours ago, Fruity said:

What are your world hopping options? if you have rotations selected, deselect them

Is this after the charter and you're on the boat at tyras?

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

1. Will add a noted check foe monkfish, should already be in place,

2. Will see what i can do about the signature, what is your size limit?

3. Wasnt aware of the delay, would have to see what i can find out

4. Should already be a check for if prayer is > 0 to click the prayer button, should be an easy fix

5. Resizable is relatively new to osbot, will try add some dynamic behaviour if resizeable is enabled going forward

6. should be easy enough, ty for the spot.

7. Does the script show it is in deathwalking mode?

8. Thank you for the logs, will see what i can do

As for 3. You cant click zulrah that fast, the game forces you to wait. So on that one im just bad at the game so nvm xD
on 7. no it doesnt show deathwalking. In this instance it was fighting zulrah, connection lost, then 15-20 seconds later reconnected at lumbridge (very weird edge case). But no it didnt enter deathwalking mode. 

Thx for getting on these issues, heres my proggy from since i restarted my client this morning <3

2cfr2i8.png

10 hours ago, Notey said:

Got banned after one day of use :( even used breaks RIP

Edit: Is there a chance for a partial refund? (only just bought the script yesterday) I don't have any more accounts to use the script on. =\

I've literally been running this for 170 hours straight 24/7, only pausing it to top up supplies and buy new pieces of gear. The problem is on your end ?

Edited by ssylass