Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

17 minutes ago, cowep said:

Is this bot worth it for the ban rate? If I babysit it and run it, will my chances be lower? If my account stats look like a bot for this bot. Will I be at high risk for being banned?

I personally don't think botting zulrah is worth it as you most likely won't make back your money from creating the account

25 minutes ago, cowep said:

Is this bot worth it for the ban rate? If I babysit it and run it, will my chances be lower? If my account stats look like a bot for this bot. Will I be at high risk for being banned?

I have been able to make ~50 mil in 5 days without babysitting it. I bot around 3-4 hours at a time but sometimes less than 1.5, depends. I have been lucky I think but the script has had zero issues. I would say do stuff when you're not botting like questing or staking ( :) ). Just find settings that work for you and wait until you see that dreadful message when you try and log in I guess. Don't use an account you care about. 

2 minutes ago, justind said:

I have been able to make ~50 mil in 5 days without babysitting it. I bot around 3-4 hours at a time but sometimes less than 1.5, depends. I have been lucky I think but the script has had zero issues. I would say do stuff when you're not botting like questing or staking ( :) ). Just find settings that work for you and wait until you see that dreadful message when you try and log in I guess. Don't use an account you care about. 

Thank you for your reply. Does your account look like it was created to be botted for this bot?

Hey @Fruity I encountered a glitch with the script right now. It was working fine yesterday, however today, the script keeps stopping at the Zul-Andra docks right before you click on the sacrificial boat. It's happened several times now and I'm pretty sure on the logger, it says: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

Everything else works but I have to manually click on the sacrificial boat for the script to work properly.

edit: i made a new save file and everything worked again, sorry bout that

Edited by ic3blitz

1 hour ago, ic3blitz said:

Hey @Fruity I encountered a glitch with the script right now. It was working fine yesterday, however today, the script keeps stopping at the Zul-Andra docks right before you click on the sacrificial boat. It's happened several times now and I'm pretty sure on the logger, it says: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

Everything else works but I have to manually click on the sacrificial boat for the script to work properly.

edit: i made a new save file and everything worked again, sorry bout that

Mine is doing the same, how did you make a new save file?

Hello I am wondering what kind of banrates you are having on the larger farms? Because after VPS cost, bonds, item investments, and cost of the script you arecoming up to an average of $15 peraccount if you are running 10 accounts at the min.So you would need each account to bot 10 hours without ban each to make back the investments.

Can we talk VIA PM would appreciate your time m8.

Hey I've just recently gotten back into the runescape botting scene. I've bought alot of scripts over the past few days and im very interested in this one. 

But I'm going to wait untill I have an account or 2 that's capable of doing the run. 

So I was just wondering what's the minimum level requirements and recommended items to run this? 

Thanks

People with the issue of the script standing on the docks doing nothing, enable organise inventory on the GUI and it should work as normal. Going to push a fix after work that should solve the issue of it not being enabled!

Apologies

52 minutes ago, Gali said:

maaan why is it so broken out of the sudden now bot gets recoil from the bank and puts it back on the loop..

does this happen all the time or does it randomly happen? just standard recoils or suffering?