Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

On 04/01/2018 at 1:00 AM, solace fury said:

Idk if this has already been answered but does the script work with just mage or does it require range as well?

You can in theory run it without a range setup but atm it wont change any play style such as changing positions/hiding from phases etc so might not be as efficient.

Maybe something i can look at in the future as would just be a case of a checkbox and finding the best positions/styles

12 hours ago, steven2294 said:

Like the script so far, but I witnessed it teleporting without grabbing loot a few times. It clicks on the teleport instead of the loot. Also, it would be nice if there was a drop table to see which drops we have received. Also an option to remove saved accounts would be nice 

Shall look into tele option, will add a loot check to stop it teleporting if there is not one there alrdy

10 hours ago, boozer said:

waiting on trial :) finally acc is ready 

Shal add when you're online, pm s in chatbox if u can

4 minutes ago, booomm said:

hey so ive finally gotten 94 mage and now when i try and use veng the bot clicks on  ice plateu tele which right above of venge.. can u fix this?

Shall look into the issue now and see whats goign on, should be finding the widget via sprite so not sure why this might have broke unless thats something i did in v2 not v1 :s shall update ya

20 minutes ago, steven2294 said:

just got permanently banned on 2 accounts after 2nd day of use.. (6 hour run time both days)

only thing uve botted recently? same ips ?

@Fruity running into an issue now, some times bot runs flawlessly, however the last 3 times it ran it I've had issues. one was just him teleing when zulrah was one hit which isn't an issue i know its to make sure u don't die, but the other 2 runs, one died while i was in another room for a moment and the last time i was sitting here watching it and got zulrah halfway down then wouldn't wwalk anywhere or anything just sat in poison and ate as much food as it could before dying. nothing appeared in log as an error or anything just sat there eating poison as zulrah shot me lol

17 minutes ago, boozer said:

only thing uve botted recently? same ips ?

@Fruity running into an issue now, some times bot runs flawlessly, however the last 3 times it ran it I've had issues. one was just him teleing when zulrah was one hit which isn't an issue i know its to make sure u don't die, but the other 2 runs, one died while i was in another room for a moment and the last time i was sitting here watching it and got zulrah halfway down then wouldn't wwalk anywhere or anything just sat in poison and ate as much food as it could before dying. nothing appeared in log as an error or anything just sat there eating poison as zulrah shot me lol

Yes, this is the only bot I used, same ips

9 minutes ago, steven2294 said:

Yes, this is the only bot I used, same ips

ran overnight or during regular playtime? and was ban for macroing or for botting, from what I've seen its running multiple accs on same ip especially something as intentive as pvming

23 minutes ago, Heaven Rules Ki said:

Not sure if I have a wrong setup. The script enters the boat and then runs to the first corner and only switches prayer without attacking and then dies. Will try again tomorrow

not sure ur exact issue but i was having an issue on startup as well, however was due to me keeping quick switches enabled 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steven2294 said:

just got permanently banned on 2 accounts after 2nd day of use.. (6 hour run time both days)

sad to hear that, ive been botting pretty hard for like 10 days, 0 ban.  Maybe because two accs?

edit1: also this script has very very low chance of ban, because of the complexity actions of killing zulrah.

I would say the chance equals near 0% if u bot smart. 

Edited by petpker