Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

hey man. 

We spoke earlier regarding the stats needed in order to do well in Zulrah. 

So i got : 

Att - 60 

str- 80 

def - 70

prayer - 44 

mage - 92 

range 81

Got my toxic blowpipe, 

got my trident of toxic. 

i decided to not go void cause i don't have the time to get it atm. but I'm currently using black hide, and ahrims. 

I was wondering if i can get a trial, before buying the bot i'll like to tell you whats good and bad and problems i had ( if any) Thank you in advance. 

Been working long and hard to get my guy where he is at. 

Will add trials now so u can have a test 

Can I try a this script? looking too purchase it over the next day or two.

Will add

3/5 got banned

Damnnnn least 2 survived! (glass half full kinda guy)

HEY FRUITY! 
It has come to my attention that the trial that you had given me, was during my sleep schedule. 
When i woke up i saw it in my collection, but once i got everything ready, it would let me start for that last hour i had it after i woke up. 
it exited and the log before exiting was ' reached max time limit' Even though i had mine set at 200 minutes. 

May you please re-auth me and test it with me to make sure it's working fine. Thank a ton!

finally received a ban :'( had 3 accounts perm banned :'( got macroing major! Have 2 accounts left, buty will need to change IP! i think ive broken around even with everything, so these last two will be for profit it think...

Only down side is, the gear from the accounts was around 30m across the 3!

had debated not running them as well , as always regret!

Think it will have something to do with the death handler... as it still just stands there and doesn't make space... which meant RIP to the 3

also got that thing with the death handler, hopefully wont get banned :x

fruity the death handler still needs fixing also the pathing error is back!

Will look into any death handles, if you have specific details please put them in a pm or post! 

HEY FRUITY! 

It has come to my attention that the trial that you had given me, was during my sleep schedule. 

When i woke up i saw it in my collection, but once i got everything ready, it would let me start for that last hour i had it after i woke up. 

it exited and the log before exiting was ' reached max time limit' Even though i had mine set at 200 minutes. 

May you please re-auth me and test it with me to make sure it's working fine. Thank a ton!

Will check and add if okf

it was an error with the client were it can't find destination 

Very odd, is this from camelot to the caterby docks or from zul-andra docks to the lair? i split the path so that the web walker doesnt handle the charter as i thought this might have been the cause for the issue 

hey can u give me a trial i messaged you but no response sad.png

Yo buddy can I that get a trail?? Been wanted to see if i like it...

Will add trials,

Hey fruity, botted for about 4 hour's and the bot stuck after like 1 hour at the clan wars tp spot checking the blowpipe (which it does every single run). idk how long it sat there just checking the blowpipe, let me know what i should do

Im looking into the rechargeable issue, if anyone has this issue and is watching the bot as it starts to do this, would you be able to pm me with what it looks like is the trigger? Do you need to charge the blowpipe? does it do something that looks likt it could be a triiger, anything will help

Thanks for peoples patience, busy time of year... have to be social D: