Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

hi fruity QwPha8E.png script was going well until it had died, i had fell asleep putting max kills to 20 it got to 17, when i woke up it was trying to collect items constantly but it had full invent and it kept trying collect no matter, like it would not make space for the other items so it kept trying and trying for i think about hour and a half, until i had to stop script when i wwoke up lol i feel the ban hammer coming can you please look into this too? 

I will be pushing the fix for this one today, i thought i pushed it with the last but i must of changed it just after.

Ill just push the update now, then push any updates later just in case i miss it later this one will be fixed

Do you know why my bot is standing stil after entering the portal in clan wars. The status is ''status entering free-for-all portal'' and the logs

qNVdwnp.png

Do you have a camelot teleport or a zul-andra teleport?

Purchased today, running flawlessly. Nice script man smile.png. I had to stop it once because it wasn't collecting my stuff properly on death. Wasn't making room for stuff. But yeah 5 hours no problems.

The more room issue will be fixed in the update i push today, thought i had already done it

Another 50 Zul-Andra teles wastes 'cause of that bug I told you

If it ever suicides when you are watching the bot, can u screen shot the inventory. this will help me see what it might be trying to do

Hey peachy, may i has a trail? I also have question my frend. Does this script support POH teleports (rejuvination pool and fairy ring to zul-andra)? Or does it only support camelot charter ships? Thanks biggrin.png

Current it doesnt have the rejuvenation and fairy rings, currently has zul-andra teleports and charter, will be adding the others when i can

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

I am not sure, could you extend my trial for a few hours so I can test the script again?

Will check and add in a moment 

Any suggestions on Maxed gear set up for ranging? Full Void? Arma?

I prefer void over anything else tbh, more space for food and less switching

Enabled "Suicide Mode" again today. When trying to get a second kill with same inv. sometimes just entres and dies to the clouds. Sometimes even the client stops responding while the scrip is still running.

when it does this, try to get a screenshot of the screen, this will help me see what it might be looking for/not finding. Also, when the client froze, did u see what it said in logs or?

Veng working?

Not yet, currently looking at better ways to do it that work correctly

• Like 1