Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

so it's working now, but the trial wasnt 12 hours or anything... hmm its expired already? sorry for bugging you

Trials are not long, they are long enough for you to see if it works with your account/computer, i have too many people abusing the trials and creating alot of accounts for more n more trials, got annoying. Not saying you are, just saying trials are now only to see if it works well with what you got

could I get a free trial please? xboge.png

After i get a IP check, 11mins online with 2 posts im a bit skeptical. Will update u 

Hey Fruity you told us will give trials when the scirpt gets updated. Can I get one one? =P

sures 1min,

just got another zulrah acc and thinking about buying the script.

was the banking issue solved?

does it run well with low cpu enabled?

any update about barrows repair?

Not tried with low cpu enabled, could try it i suppose, past few updates have had cpu improvements and getting better with each, if other people can confirm or not if they have noticed a difference please do.

Barrows repair isnt here yet, been fixing stuff up and re-working the in-fight logic to help with cpu.

I can add another short trial, come chatbox when you're online so i can add it without it being depleated before u use it

sures 1min,

Not tried with low cpu enabled, could try it i suppose, past few updates have had cpu improvements and getting better with each, if other people can confirm or not if they have noticed a difference please do.

Barrows repair isnt here yet, been fixing stuff up and re-working the in-fight logic to help with cpu.

I can add another short trial, come chatbox when you're online so i can add it without it being depleated before u use it

image.png

Saved exact setup, gear and inv you recommend. Script idles "Banking" and does nothing else.

Edited by Aliasviejo