Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

having trouble with it walking all the way to zulrah and it just teleports right back to clanwars

Your setup will be incorrect. Keep retrying takes a good few goes to work it out

Could i get a trial of this. Im 85 range, 85 mage, 70+ prayer, 70 def with good armor. just wanna see if i can actually get this done on my acc. thanks!

Definitely able to do zulrah with those stats

Can I get a trial to see if it is worth to spend so much money on it ;]]?

Will adds

any info on the charter dude?

Im working on a new, new way of walking to zul-andra that i have been testing out. Should hopefully be pushed today or tomorrow depending how tests go

every time my zulrah bot banks after a fight it takes potions ( 2 ) with it for the next trip instead of ( 4 ) it is so annoying since that isn't enough for one trip
could you please look at it

Im planning on making this customisable just gotta think of a clean way of doing it, originally it did just take a fresh setup but was asked to change it to what it is currently.

And also sometimes it got stuck behind the bank and just stands there

I had a few mentions of this bug and i have been trying to recreate it by forcing my player behind the bank and what not but i cant seem to get it to stop working, im going to have to try some other stuff to see why its doing it

Could i get a trial of this. Im 85 range, 85 mage, 70+ prayer, 70 def with good armor. just wanna see if i can actually get this done on my acc. thanks!

Will adds

can i get a trial please

Will adds

Hey thanks for the trial!

I would like to buy 1 month with OS rsgp. 

Can you tell me the rate and should i contact you on skype?

Ill be in the chatbox if u wana hop in and send us a message :) current gp prices/rates are $1:1.1m