Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

can i trial please?

Will add

nothing In the logger lol now it's calculated kills but not the loot. I have 13 kills but says I've made 1,346gp haha

Hmms shall have to have a look, aint touched my loot classes for a while now but today two people with same issue, will have to have a gander and see why

• Like 1

nothing In the logger lol now it's calculated kills but not the loot. I have 13 kills but says I've made 1,346gp haha

Did you put on the ingame loot notifications? If yes, thats whats causing it. I've had the same thing occur to me.  

Just put loot notifications off and it will calculate loot properly. 

Did you put on the ingame loot notifications? If yes, thats whats causing it. I've had the same thing occur to me.  

Just put loot notifications off and it will calculate loot properly. 

Oo i didnt know that, thanks for the heads up

Nope no ban, it logged out after a while im guessing, but was stuck.

May i ask which method you're using to get to zul-andra? and what your inventory setup looks like? thank you

• Like 1

Once on i'll do tht for you, but don't forget it died and didnt go back to the bank to get teleport to collect.

Yeah seeing the inventory setup, the one you use when fighting and saved etc ill be able to see what tasks are being added to the script and will narrow it down for what i need to look at

• Like 1